View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 07:54 AM   #10
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I'm going to go sort of the opposite of most here:

1) Can you date vanilla people? Yes, I can and do. I have a vanilla gf that I love and share a lot of common interests with, unfortunately just not kinks. Admittedly, the sex could be a lot better.

2) Have you opened up to them about your kinks? What happened? Sort of, but not in explicit detail. I don't remember the conversation explicitly, but we talked about different fantasies people have and she made it clear she would have no interest in bdsm. That being said, she actually read some messages I exchanged with a Domme some time ago and while she doesn't know all the details, she's aware that I'm into some "weird stuff." Basically she said she doesn't care as long as I don't cheat on her and she doesn't want to know about it. So she has an idea, though I don't think she's aware of the full extent.

3) Do you use getdare or fetlife without their knowledge? Yes, as far as I know she doesn't even know these sites exist.

4) Is polyamory an option for you? Yes, I have a Mistress, though it's strictly an online relationship. They fill different needs. My Mistress knows about my gf, but not vice-versa. She's also married and similarly while her husband knows she dominates men online, I don't think he's fully aware of the extent of our relationship. I do love her dearly and if she were single and local, things might be different, but as it is she is married and on another continent, so, we fulfill each other's kinky needs while our vanilla partners fulfill our in real life companionship needs. Maybe that makes us horrible people, but there it is.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote