View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 12:19 AM   #186
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is a short report

Last night my master took me to a piss party. This was a lot of fun and I had a really good time

It was in someone’s garage at their very large house and there were around 20 guys and 2 other girls there. There was a large black paddling pool in the middle of the floor. Everyone got naked and me and the 2 other girls stepped into the pool

We started to make out with each other and lots of fingering, groping, licking and sucking each other as the guys started to piss on us

What went on over the next couple of hours was so much fun. I drank piss from the guys, sucked some off while they were pissing, some came in my mouth as well. I was fucked in the ass several times including while they pissed in me at the same time. The 3 of us girls pissed on each other and drank each other as well. Lots of hot wet fun as we slipped and slides around the pool filling with piss

It was so hot and we all had a great time

Sorry for such a short report this time but tricky to give all the details and hope you get a good feel for how much fun this was

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: