View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 09:23 AM   #17
bornsubby

Thanks for all the added hours and tasks! I have 3 more hours to serve, unless I get sentenced to more time.

I spent the last hour cleaning the floor on my hands and knees. I needed to have my nipples clamped with clothespins during this hour, but I really struggle with clamping, and I managed to do it only for two periods of 10 minutes. It really hurts when I’m moving around. Please feel free to give me some other punishment instead, or I will be able to do other periods of 10 minute clamping with breaks, if I’m able to stay still (maybe it would help to tie me down or distract me with more pain on the other parts of my body).

For the next hour, I have saran wrapped my legs from my knees to my ankles. I will start cleaning the floor again an it will be interesting while I’m bound up like this. It gives me a lot to reflect on with regards my past behavior which has made this punishment necessary.

Punish: diaper, toilet control, piss drink, scat, clamp, exercise, cold shower, plug, gaped, needle, gross food (meal), anything from likes if severe

Limit: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat.
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote