Old 08-26-2022, 09:42 AM   #5
Awememe14

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
I love big bellys to be honest

Ok what’s your kinkiest fantasy?

Do you have any rules?

Do you have any toys?
1) I have allot of kinky fantasy’s so I’ll give you my most recent ones which includes me being tied in doggy position by a stranger while being on a live, vibe strapped to my thigh fucking machines in both my mouth and ass and a legal toy in my pussy hooked up to a app that will turn off all the toys when I’m about to cum edging me, anyone on the live could pay or play with my toys, aswell as suggest words for the stranger to write on me my nipples and hair would be hooked up to a pulley system that as punishment for moving would slowly open my blinds exposing the situation to the outside world and move the cameras slightly every figit exposing my face
2) no orgasms without permission
And tues and thurs I have to drink a gulp every hour if I have to pee it must be in a bottle and I have to gulp that every hour till it’s done and repeat
3) yes I own a hush, a glass g spot dildo, a dildo, clit sucker, buttplugs of all types anal estim toy and nipple estim toy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/8DO8P
Kik: Awememe13

Intrested in exploring: pet play, anything
21 F
Awememe14 is offline   Reply With Quote