View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
TK400232

Send a message via Yahoo to TK400232

Chapter 1

"You should probably make this one strong," said Jen as she handed her friend the Vodka, a can of Sprite, and poured some grenadine into her now empty glass.

The two sat in the middle of her small dorm room on a white shag rug. Both were petite girls, barely more than 5 foot tall with good bodies. Aria was always the one turning heads in high school. She had D cup breasts that she usually carried under a spaghetti strap shirt or something equally tight; tonight a white one with tight, neon pink spandex shorts. She also had a plump butt that stuck out just far enough without being ridiculous. While she often got the stares from guys, she'd rarely acted on them though. Growing up in a Catholic household, she still felt a little guilty even thinking about sex, and had only just lost her virginity with her most recent boyfriend about 6 months earlier; breaking up a short time after.

Jen did not have Aria's knock-out features. She wore a pair of grey and orange jogging shorts as her butt definitely wouldn't fill out spandex. She also only had an A cup under her white, over-sized tee-shirt that hung from her athletic body. What her friend had on her in head-turning features though, Jen made up for in her adventurous attitude. She was the first to lose her virginity, at age 16, and was the one who would never shy away from a dare; even streaking down their suburban street once during a slumber party in 10th grade. She was the type that would gladly ask the guy out before he could even start to muster up the courage.

Though she was nervous about this dare, Jen was not about to back out.

"Get it started girl!" she said tossing Aria the dice from an old board game in her roommate's closet.

"Why me?" Aria protested back jokingly. "I think you should lead the way on this one.

"It was your idea, bitch. Besides, you're up one drink on me," said Jen.

Neither of those points Aria could argue, so she reluctantly took the dice, shook it a few times, and tossed it to the carpet between them; starting whatever was about to come next.

Truth Level
3: What color underwear are you wearing?

Aria laughed a little, pulling down the edge of her tight shorts to reveal the string of a baby-blue thong. She expected the truths of the game would be fairly easy as the best friends had few truths that they didn't know about each other at this point.

"I love that one," said Jen. "I still don't know how you sit with those thongs up your butt all day though."

Aria giggled a bit again; her sexy underwear were, deep down, one of her little personal rebellions against her sheltered up-bringing.

"You're up!" she said.

Jen grabbed the dice.

6: When was the last time you went out in public without a bra, and did anyone notice?

"Science class last week," she said rolling her eyes. "That shit's way too early in the morning for a bra, but I don't think anyone noticed. Except maybe the professor. I thought I caught him glancing at me; it was cold in that room."

The two laughed and kept drinking their drinks. The dares were coming and it was Aria's turn.

Her hand shook slightly as she grabbed the dice and quickly rolled it; hoping Jen wouldn't notice the quake.

Dare Level
3: Let the other player spank you

"Haha!" said Jen. "Bend over baby."

"Fine," said Aria half-frowning as she turned and faced her plump, spandex covered butt towards her friend.

Jen, without hesitation, wound up and smacked Aria's left butt cheek sending her back straight with a yelp. Jen laughed a little; not the first time she'd spanked her friend hard in passing to get a reaction.

Though the hit stung a bit, Aria couldn't help but feel a little tingle inside of her shorts. The spank felt like a naughty first step in what was about to be a very intense evening.

Jen rolled.

2: Kiss the other player on the lips

"I guess I do owe you that after that smack," said Jen coming up on her hands and knees and crawling over to Aria.

She leaned over and gave Aria a short kiss on closed lips, but only pulled back slightly and gave Aria a bit of a side-ways look.

"Oh come on, I've done that to you a million times," said Jen, "I thought we were being daring."

Aria gave her an 'oh-really look,' "Fine," she said grabbing her friend's face and pulling her in for a deep kiss.

The two lunged their tongues together in the middle; kissing several times for at least a half minute before coming up for air.

Jen smiled, "well, well, well! Aren't you getting into this already."

Aria wouldn't say it out loud, but she really was. The whole premise of this dare game had her on edge all day long; since they'd promised the night before to go through with it. After one round she was feeling even more confident, though she would soon see how far her limits would be pushed.

Round 2 was sure to get a little more daring.

PM/KIK Dares

Help me fill my free days with fun

Masturbation, mutual, chat, being a dare master, light anal, enjoyable pain, semi-public, cumshots, orgasm control, pictures, vid, occasional camming, cei

Limits:
Poop, too-public, extreme pain, face, outing, illegal/dangerous, social suicide, friends