View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:07 AM   #42
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
..It's like it's open hunting season with these guys all the time. When will they learn that desperate is the most unattractive feature.
More than likely, never. I've had similar situations and it's just ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell View Post
.. But so, 'so' many are just straight up rude and abusive about it because it didn't go how they wanted it. And yet half the time it's just because they want to get their jollies off or something.. Just my 2c worth on this anyways~
That is becoming more of a problem, I think. I know a few females have quit the site because they feel attacked by men getting angry that they are rejecting their requesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
I can understand that paranoia, and to some extend its justified.
When setting up a gmail account on your phone it can very well accidentally happen that your real name gets attached to it.
I actually had that happen with a sub i was communicating with.
To be honest, i felt very guilty.
I had asked to switch to gmail after having used pm for a week or so, and then her real name showed up.
I never abused it, but i can soo very imagine how afraid she was... Especially since that happened after we we communicating for only 1 week.

Personally i strictly use my second gmail account via a browser different from my normal browser
I think it is justified. Especially if you are new, you don't want your newly found lifestyle to be exploited to someone's will and have your identity & safety put at risk.

I would be scared out of my mind! It's a good thing that you never abused it because if that was never the intention of displaying her real name, then I would not have wanted to share any information with anyone ever again through getDare!

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote