View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #17
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• This is for all those who posted here that are in pain. I know it hurts, you feel alone, sad, there seems to be no end to it. All you want is to feel, for all of this meaningless life to be over; its flawed and disgusting and deserves to just be deleted. But your not alone, this thread should proof enough of that. There and many like you. And you may feel worthless, but infact you are invaluable, for you are loved. It may not seem like it, but there is ALWAYS someone who loves you, even if you cant/dont want to see it. You Are Loved. NEVER forget that. The Beateles knew the purpose of life all along, "All you need is love" And if you look closely, you'll see that this world is overflowing with it.

• I'm not buying you a present for Christmas because I don't like you. Yet I will expect something from you.

• I was sexually molested as a child,more than once. Raped as an adult. I think this is why when I go out I tend to tease men and disappear. I need to feel control over something in my life that has no control.

• I am from the United States and have never left the country EVER. I am old.

• BettyBoop is really kinda sexy.
(mmkay)

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote