Thread: Fiction: Poker Night
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #9
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 8

“Come on, Kat,” I said. “Unless you’re too much of a pussy to show us your ass?”

Kat glowered at me, but she stood in the center of the group. Andrew, Ellen, and Mike catcalled her as she swayed her hips to a nonexistent tune. Could she really only strip if she thought it was to music? That was weird. She turned her backside to me, then began to peel her panties down, the flower printed cotton passing over the perky pale smoothness of her ass. Kat let the panties slide down her slender legs to her ankles and stepped out of them, spinning to face me, her face crimson.

Her pubic hair was confined to a small, tidy bush just above her pussy, and it was blonde, like she was. She may have felt embarrassed, but she didn’t cover up. I had to admire her for that. She was tiny, and cute, and totally exposed in front of her friends. She slung the panties around one finger, then let them fly with precise aim. They lanted around my dick, pooling around the shaft like she had just won a ring toss.

“So what do I have to do?” she grumbled.

“Not yet,” I told her. “It’s Leslie’s turn first.” Leslie perked up at this, thinking she would have been spared another few minutes. “Don’t worry Leslie, I think you’ll enjoy this. Your dare is to make out with another girl for as long as I say. You can choose which girl.”

The reason why I said this is because Leslie was a little bit bisexual. She told me she was more attracted to guys, but there had been a number of girls who had caught her eye, and she’d been curious. One of those girls just so happened to be a part of our friend group.

“Okay,” Leslie replied. “Then I choose Ellen.”

Ellen’s eyebrows shot up. “Is this because I was so gung-ho about the dick sucking earlier?” Leslie shook her head at the same time as I did. “Okay, whatever. Not like you’re my first girl.” I and the others gaped. Ellen had never said anything about doing any lesbian stuff in the past. We’d even met past boyfriends of hers.

Leslie got on her knees in front of Ellen, and Ellen mirrored her. There was a moment of anxiety, when I thought Leslie might chicken out, but she surged forward like the waves on the beach and swept Ellen into her arms. Ellen froze for half a second at the start of the kiss, but her arms quickly slid around her friend’s nude body.

Their kisses were hungry, urgent, and to my surprise, the hunger seemed to be coming more from Ellen than from Leslie. Leslie moved a hand down to Ellen’s bare bottom, and Ellen moved a hand to cup one of Leslie’s breasts. The two girls were breathing heavily, and I realized I had lost track of time. We were all of us entranced by the deeply erotic sight.

When Leslie’s fingers began to stroke Ellen’s pussy, I decided to step in. Okay, fine, I waited ten seconds and then stepped in, so sue me. When the two of them broke apart, their faces were flushed not with embarrassment, or shame, but with desire. If I hadn’t stopped them, would they have just started fingering each other in while we watched on?

I cleared my throat. “Well, um, Kat. Your turn.” I looked her up and down, from her blushing face to her tiny hard nipples to the tuft of blonde hair just above her sex. “I’ve got an idea. How about you lie down on Leslie’s bed, spread eagle? We’ll tie a shirt around your head so you can’t see and then each of us will have a minute or so to play with you. You’ll never know for sure who did what.”

Kat gulped. “I don’t really have a choice, do I?”

“If you’re not turned on by any of this, you don’t have to do it.”

“Then I’m not turned on.”

“Okay,” I said, “how about this: if I reach up and you’re wet, you can do this dare plus another. Does that work for everybody?” The group nodded.

“Fuck,” Kat hissed. “Fine. I’ll lie down for you pervs.”

Once she had tied a shirt around her head (none of us looked to see whose shirt it was, and at this point, it didn’t matter), Kat felt in front of her to find the bed. I realized I probably should have told her she could wait to blindfold herself until she was in position, but it was too late for that now. Besides, the way her ass jiggled as she fumbled around was cute. She lifted a leg to slide onto the bed, giving us an unobstructed view of her vagina, and once she was on the bed she turned over onto her back. She put her hands and feet near the corner of the mattress, and placed her head on a pillow. Suddenly, Kat winced and let out a yelp.

“What is it?” asked Mike.

Kat felt around underneath her and pulled out what looked to be a large flesh colored dildo. A closer look revealed it to be a vibrator designed to look like a thick eight inch long cock. Leslie gasped and yanked the se toy out of her friend’s hands, turning the deepest shade of red I’d seen from her yet. “Oh my god, I forgot that was still up there!” she apologized.

“Someone getting busy last night?” I asked, winking.

“Just… let’s just get on with this,” Leslie said.

“Oh, wait!” said Andrew. He looked through the pile of discarded clothes for his pants, then searched around in the pockets until he pulled out an mp3 player. “If we have her listen to music at the same time, she really won’t know who it is!”

“Good thinking,” Mike said.

“Is that really necessary?” Kat asked, but we ignored her. Once the earbuds were in her ears, we cranked up the volume and decided who would go first.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote