Thread: Fiction: Poker Night
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #8
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 7

“So… what do I have to do?” I asked, a little nervous.

Andrew grinned. “Oh, I’ve got a couple of plans. First, I thought we could do a little photoshoot. How does that sound to you?”

“Sounds great to me,” Kat chimed in. For the moment, it seemed she had forgotten her current state of near-nudity. Maybe seeing Leslie have an orgasm in front of her had given her some perspective when it came to humiliating situations.

Despite my protestations, for the next five minutes or so I was given poses to strike and surrounded by the cell phone cameras of my friends. I had no idea what they wanted to do with those pictures, but I assumed they were good enough friends not to post them on the internet. The poses started out basic, but moved into more sexual territory (well, since I had an erection, they were always a little sexual). The last picture was of me bent over at the waist, spreading my ass cheeks apart with my hands. It was embarrassing, violating… and I was still as hard as ever.

After Andrew was satisfied, he slapped me on the ass for a job well done. “Now what?” I grumbled.

He blushed a little bit, now that the ball was back in his court. After all, he was naked too. “I dare you to… let me blow you for a minute!”

I hadn’t expected that. In all the years we’d been friends, he’d never shown any sign of being attracted to me. And more than that, I’d never even been touched on the dick by a guy before, much less given head—much MUCH less given head while people watched!

“Don’t get any ideas,” Andrew cautioned. “I’m not trying to get into your pants or anything.” Then, noticing both our lack of pants, he let out a short, nervous laugh. “Figure of speech. But your cock is pretty thick, and, well, it’s been a while.”

I thought about it for a second, as though I could refuse. Yes, this was taking things up a bit, getting mouths involved, but this game seemed to be escalating pretty quickly already. Plus, if Andrew went through with this, he’d have to be open to any wild suggestion later. “Can I have some other form of, um, stimulation too? I’m not sure if that’ll, you know, do it for me, and I don’t want to…” my voice trailed off.

“Get soft?” Kat piped up.

“Thanks Kat,” I muttered.

“What if I made out with you?” asked Leslie.

I looked from my boner, to her, and back again. “Yeah, that would probably do it.”

“Yes!” Ellen cheered, raising her arms overhead and unwittingly flashing her crotch in the process. “Let’s see some man love!”

“I’m ready whenever you are,” Leslie told Andrew.

That was all the signal he needed. He had me lie down on the floor, then got on his knees in front of me. Right as his head started to go down towards my manhood, Leslie brushed my lips with hers. I returned the kiss…

And suddenly, my cock was surrounded by a wet warmth. I was almost jolted by the surprise of it starting, but Leslie’s lips distracted me again. Andrew was going to town on the full length and girth of my shaft, bobbing his head up and down and licking around the head with his tongue. It felt incredible, and with Leslie making out with me, it could have been anyone giving me that pleasure.

The minute passed in far less time than I had anticipated it would feel like, and Leslie broke off the kiss. I looked down to see Andrew’s mouth slide off my cock, and a momentary shudder passed through me. Damn, but he was talented. If he had let that go on for a couple more minutes, I would have come in front of everyone.

Andrew gave me a bashful look, to which I replied with a shrug. “You’re pretty good at that,” I said. I looked over to Leslie. “You too.” She beamed.

“That was fucking hot,” said Ellen, her hand darting up from her lap as we all looked at her. “What? I’m a little drunk, sure, but don’t you try to take this from me.”

Then, at long last, we could get back to playing. Mike lost the next hand, which meant he had to lose his novelty boxers. He seemed fine with stripping, especially since he was in the middle of the pack, and wasted no time whisking off his last scrap of clothing. His penis was the largest in the group, with a nice curve to it as it drooped down. Soft, it had to be almost six inches long, and I wondered how big it could get. Leslie, who won the hand, tossed the clothes behind her, where they wouldn’t be used to bet again.

The poker game was little more than pretense at this point. We were all in it to get each other naked, and there was no denying it. So we kept playing, each sneaking peeks at the other players’ exposed bodies, each getting caught from time to time. Leslie didn’t mind if I stared.

The next hand, I ended up with a King high flush, and I decided to stay in and bid. Leslie and Kat bidded as well, and I made a power play. On the last card, I raised the group. Maybe, I thought, I could get Kat to lose her panties out of a worry about what her dare would be. But she stayed in.

Leslie was the one who folded. That meant she would have to perform a task for the winner, and I got to thinking about what I’d want her to do if I won. Granted, if I lost, I’d have to perform two tasks for Kat, which I didn’t anticipate, but then again, I’d been embarrassed a lot already. How much worse could it be?

It turned out I didn’t have to worry. Kat was bluffing with a three of a kind. I had won the round.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote