View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 04:15 AM   #7
1-up machine

Talking

Hi thanks for all the replies I know I said I do it durring the day but I've been busy so I'm doing it late

(third part)
So while my friend was interested in my idea I quickly got out my iPod. So knowing we where at the part of the game I changed the settings to rated "R" and costume ones I came up with.
"Do you want to go frist?" I asked
"Yes give me your best shot" he replied
I clicked on the dare button, it poped up In firely letters.
I read the dare out loud "you must sleep naked with someone of the same sex" I was a little worried that he would accept it.
"dare accepted" he said with a smile
we continued to do these type of dare for an hour an a half. So we got undressed and hoped in my twin size bed. It was my turn I pressed the dare button hoping for a easy dare.
I read out loud "you must get a full body message from someone"
well course it was going to be aldon to give me one. I layed back as aldon got on top of me. He did a quick do across my chest, legs, arms, and back. At the ass he did a through massage then lubed up the hole and stuck in frist a finger then tumb then two fingers then three then fore then a fist. It hurt but apparently to aldon a gay guy would like it. He fliped me over to work on the genitle area oh he liked that alot sucking smacking and playing with my dick and balls. I was done doing truth or dare but I would have to fixate him on something else.
"Hey aldon want to do some wrestling" I asked
"shure but how about naked wrestling anything goes" he asked
"fine" I said
I knew he liked wrestling alot so this was a good idea.
Frist round he was there I charged took him down then pined him out.
Second round i charged low trying to sack him but climbed on to me. I was holding him up in a dog position. Then he started to make his hand toward my dick then he grabed and as fast as he could gave me a hand job. Finally I broke down weak.
Third round (last round) he sudently jumped thefliped me over so he was siting on me but I wasn't pined. He started to masterbate two minits later he started to cum on me. I was going to give up but then I made a fist with all my might I punched his balls. He fell off me and I pined him down.
I needed to have a shower badly.
"I'm going to take a shower aldon"
"no don't you and I will have a bath and wash that cum off" aldon said
I agreed went upstairs to our jacuzzi bath tub I striped down hoped in to the warm water. Then he did the same. We where both in the bath.
1-up machine is offline   Reply With Quote