Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 12:04 PM   #24
dwedgie

We leave the store and walk along the main street, after a few minutes we turn off into a side street with small shops .
"We are here , when we go in you will not say a word, understand? "
I nod , the shop front is bright pink , frosted glass window and no sign , as we enter there is a second door, again frosted glass. We go thru the second door and we are met by a smartly dressed man, then i see the items on sale, sex toys ! We are in a sex shop. The man that greeted us talks quietly to my mistress , i can not hear what is said.
She turns to me and tells me to follow her , we walk past shelves with various sex toys on to the rear of the store, where i see a selection of gags , the assistant talks to my mistress and point to one on display, it's a ring gag , he takes one from the shelf and hands it to her. She passes it to me and says " put this on "
I do as instructed , it holds my mouth open and slightly stretches my mouth.
" yes that's a good fit "she says, " leave it on til we are ready to pay" she commands
There is no one else in the store . We walk round she is looking at dildos , them we stop , there is a display of vibrating butt plugs.
" do you have any remote vibrating but plugs " she asks
" yes " can the assistants reply, " we have some basic ones or my favourite, this one , adjustable intensity, plus if it goes out of range automatically goes off on max power"
" yes that's excellent, will you fit it to him for me" she asks pointing at me
" of course , and I'll show you how it works" came his reply. " this way to a more discreet area " he said ushering us to a small room at the side of the shop.
" remove your under wear and bend over the bench, spreding your feet apart " he says softly to me , I do as I'm told , I'm hard and my cock springs up as I take the thong off.
Suddenly I feel him spreading my cheeks, and something cold on my ring. " just some lube " he says as I jump with a start. Then I feel something hard press on my ring, I feel it entering me, it stretches me and hurts a bit, I gasp slightly .
" it's in " he says , " stand up" he then talks to my mistress explaining the controls , suddenly I feel a slight vibration in my anus, slowly increasing , I'm getting harder , it gets so intense it feels good , I groan and it stops. " I told you no noise, you'll pay for that , put you sissy thong on now" my mistress commands, " meet me at the till" she says as she walks away. I slid the thong back on , as I get it on the vibrations start, to much of this and I'll cum I think as I rush to the til, I get to about 20 foot from the til and the vibrating stops.
" looks like you enjoy the vibes" she says seeing my erect penis create a tent in my dress.
" gag out, we have to get something to eat " she says. I take the gag off , placing it in the bag of cloths and we leave the shop,the plug is still stretching me , but is not overly uncomfortable.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: