View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 11:42 AM   #40
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logba3 View Post
Holy crap this is my absolute favorite thread, I've been dying for someone to do this to me. Be harsh if you want, I like them risky but not so public that I'm GOING to be caught.

what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.)
Public/semi-public at night or pretty well hidden during day but still a chance of being caught.
what is your gender identity? sexuality?
Male, straight
what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.)
Slave
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?
No face pics
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure?
Panties, random house objects if you want to do anything anal.
what do you like most about being exposed?
I LOVE the thrill of someone possibly seeing me and being so vulnerable to anyone.
if public/semi-public:
what kind of places do you have access to and feel comfortable doing dares in?
I live on a college campus in a dorm so I have access to that, but cameras are everywhere so probably not the best. I'm not very familiar with this town, but I think there are parks and stuff around here.

As far as turn ons for me, I love humiliation, cum play, being forced, and body writing is a huge turn on. Also love possibility of someone I know seeing me (ex: best friend who lives across from my dorm room, or my roommates, or just whatever)

I know this was a lot, but I wanted to give you a lot to work with to come up with something really creative and humiliating.
thank you! i'm glad you like it. before i make this dare for you, i'm going to need a little more information about your college/dorm situation. is there a window in your room? where does it face? are there any frat houses on/near campus? any open spaces on campus that are usually quiet at night?
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote