View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 03:28 PM   #32
gbdare

Sounds like fun. I'm in. Thanks for taking the time making up dares for others!

what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.) Online.
what is your gender identity? sexuality? Male, straight/heteroflexible
what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.) Don't really have one, but mildly submissive.
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they? Not that I can think of.
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? Have a dildo that my GF uses in a strap-on harness on me, handcuffs, rope, and thong underwear.
what do you like most about being exposed? It turns me on knowing that others are getting off on seeing me naked and/or in sexually explicit poses, plus there's a certain amount of thrill at the thought that someone might recognize me.

if public/semi-public:
what kind of places do you have access to and feel comfortable doing dares in? N/A.

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on? Pretty much anywhere that nudity/explicit content is allowed.
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face? Yes.
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it? I prefer having someone else do it, because the loss of control of the pictures adds to the thrill, but either is fine.

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know? I'm open to video as well as pics, bodywriting, and even answering some personal questions or providing information about myself (without outright revealing my full identity or the identities of people close to me).
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote