View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 12:16 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22/F Anal Training

Hi GD! Miss me? xx

I am going to be meeting a real life dom by the end of this week! I'm so excited, it's kind of the first time that I'm doing something like this, a proper dom not my usual uni guys x

Confession: Even though I've played around with buttplugs, I've never had anal sex before!

So this dom has instructed me to TRAIN MY ASS properly before I meet him. He told me to go over to the internet and do so and what place is better than this xx Won't tell him about my GD life though x

I'm basically a beginner. I only have lube and an averagely small sized plug. I'm also living alone in my apartment for the week.

The dom is older 29m, really intimidating and makes me nervous as fuck. I am apparently going to be punished if I don't do a good job.

So train my ass please xx

Edit: Really appreciate the concern for my safety from a couple of pms. Yes this is my first time with the dom, I've never been sexually involved with him before but I do know him and trust him since a couple of years. He is a family friend, so I'll be okay! Thankyou

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx

Last edited by Drippingsub; 10-17-2022 at 12:29 AM.
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote