View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 04:12 PM   #10
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Thank you for the report slave. Yes part of the purpose for the long strings was the entanglement factor but also so you would have to really shake your tits to get the bottles to move. I'm a little surprised you got them off so quickly, did you use full water bottles? Either way sounds like your nipples got a little abuse. Have you ever ripped your clovers off before?
I had 600ml water bottles and filled each with 300ml, I used a measuring jug to make sure it would be correct and even as well. My nipples where very sore, it may have only been a short time but it was very painful. The swinging while the strings were interconnected really hurt.

I have never had them ripped off, I have never been able to do it because it hurt so much. If you don’t think my nipples had enough abuse I could do the punishment again or a new one if it pleases you.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote