Thread: 20s F - Hello!
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 09:27 AM   #11
KindMistress

And some more questions:
1. What's your favorite bondage position?
When topping, my favourite has to be the guy standing up with his hands secured above his head. You have access to the whole body. But it's not very practical because you have to have an overhead spot to fix the bonds, plus you can't really do some things with him standing. So the favourite practical bondage is spreadeagle on the bed.

2. How's your ideal sub looks like? appirence and and behavior.
I don't really care too much about appearance as long as he isn't obese and takes cares of himself. Beards are hot though.
Behaviour-wise, first of all he needs to be a decent human being. Nice, polite, thoughtful, that sort of thing. Second, smart and funny, those are a must for anyone who wants to spend time with me. We need to have good chemistry. And he needs to be able to learn and grow as a sub and as a person.

3. What's you likes?
Off the top of my head, getting pleasured and worshipped, orgasm control, bondage, control. Not a sadist, but giving pain can be fun. But I mean, vanilla sex is awesome, too.

4. What's you limits?
Anything involving other people, scat, permanent damage, ageplay, receiving anal would be the big things.

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote