View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 07:30 AM   #75
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Arrow Isolated!

So my husband just called me... My 14 days of self isolation starts now! I am not allowed to leave the house until the 29th July

For those outside the UK, there is a rule here where if you have come into close contact with someone who later tests positive for covid then you must isolate for 14 days. Family members don't need to isolate (so my husband can still go to work during this time)

As people had bumped this thread all the way up to the end of the month, the list below shows who added which day. So for those people, you can set tasks / rules for each of the days shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
15th, 16th, 23rd, 24th, 26th and 28th July.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
17 and 18th July
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
19th and 21st July
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
20th July
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDareSlag View Post
22nd July
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
25th and 27th July
For anyone else reading this you can suggest rules / tasks for me to do and my husband will choose which ones I have to do.

Just please bear in mind that I will be home alone during the day so whatever is suggested needs to be safe and I'll still need to be able to eat / drink / go to the toilet etc

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote