View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:07 AM   #3
Telmenec

1) How did you find out about this site?
I met him by looking for sites on virtual domination and dare and truth games

2) Why puppy play?
Why the puppy play, hard question
It was instinctively without too much question that I oriented myself on puppy play more than any other kind of pet play relationship when I discovered this world and that of BDSM

I need to be loved, cuddle. But also to be educated, to be corrected.
I am looking for a relationship where I would be totally dependent on the other while giving in exchange a lot of love and attention. A fusional relationship like the one of a master and are dog.

3) Why is pet food a limit? Have you tried it?

I have never tried it, maybe one day. If today it is in my limits it is especially because generally this food is not particularly good for human consumption.

4) Is your favorite toy also most expensive one? What is your favorite toy?
Pup toy? I don't really have a favorite toy, I get tired pretty quickly and therefore change regularly. I play with what I can find, a few balls !

5) You have one chance to turn yourself into puppy. Would you do it? For how long if you knew there won't be a second chance?
To really turn into a puppy, yes I would. Certainly for life, Wuf!
But after thinking about it for several months like 3, more time would be great but in the real world other people could be affected, like my family or my friends (already 1 year is not bad)

6) How good are your relationships with cats? Maybe they should have been annihilated by zoogs?
I don't have any particular problems with cats, as long as they don't come and scratch their claws on me and steal my food!
Telmenec is offline   Reply With Quote