View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 07:18 PM   #29
risks

I know it's been a few days hope you enjoy the new chapter

Chapter 18

It was mid April Lexi was in bed with Daniel. Daniel was fast asleep but Lexi couldn’t sleep so she decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink of water. She slowly wriggled out of Daniel's arm picked up her phone threw on a thin loose t shirt and some small shorts as she didn’t think anyone else would be awake.

Lexi walked into the kitchen and Jess was sitting on the sofa watching a video on her phone eating a bowl of cereal. “What the fuck you doing up?” asked Jess taking the spoon out of her mouth. “Could ask you the same thing?” asked Lexi.
“Well i couldn’t sleep guessing it's the same for you” said Jess. Lexi looked at Jess she was also wearing small shorts and was also wearing a tank top with no bra and Lexi could see a small bit of side boob. “Guessing you thought no one would be awake and you could get away with some small shorts” said Lexi with a small laugh.
“Yeah you too as well” said Jess giving Lexi a small look up and down. Lexi caught the look “hey don’t look at me like that” said Lexi laughing.
“Oh come on you saw pretty much all of me that night I came home wasted” said Jess laughing. “Oh so you remember that?” said Lexi, raising one eyebrow.
“I mean kinda don’t remember anything else why?” asked Jess acting puzzled.
“Oh no reason” said Lexi trying to act casual she guessed that Jess didn’t remember squeezing her boob. Lexi filled a glass with water and then walked over to the other sofa and put her phone and glass on the table.

“You got Daniel over tonight?” asked Jess.
“Yeah why?” replied Lexi.
“Dam was thinking we could chill and watch like a movie or something in one of our rooms” she said letting out a sigh. “Aww it could have been like a lil late night sleepover” said Lexi slightly disappointed. “We could have talked about cute boys, ate snacks and played truth or dare” said Jess in a slightly sarcastic voice.
Lexi laughed “omg haha truth or dare games used to be wild with my friends back home when we were younger” said Lexi. Jess was suddenly intrigued.
“What kind of dares?” asked Jess. Lexi could tell she was interested.
“Oh you know you must of played some crazy truth or dare games with your friends aswell” said Lexi. “Yeah we did just want to know what was one of the crazy dares you did?” asked Jess. “hmmm okay if you tell me one of yours I will tell you one of mine” said Lexi. Jess thought for a second “okay ermmm one of mine was I had to take off my top and stand topless in the window for 20 seconds, that good enough for you?” said Jess in a proud voice. “Dammmm get you” said Lexi. “okay one my craziest ones was I had to run outside naked to the mail box and back” said Lexi with a smirk.
“Wow that's pretty crazy” said Jess with a small laugh.
“Hey Jess dare you take off your top and stand in the window for 20 seconds” said Lexi with a devilish smile. Jess laughed back at her but Lexi’s smirk didn’t change she looked at Lexi after a few seconds of a staring contest “okay sure but if I do you have to do a dare I choose” said Jess.
“Deal” said Lexi sticking out her hand. Jess shook her hand and the next second she took her top off put it next to her on the sofa and turned around to the window. Lexi was shocked by how quickly she did it but she did get a nice quick look at Jess’s boobs before she turned around. Jess was counting down from 20 Lexi looked out the window to see if anyone else was outside who might see her. When Jess had 5 seconds Lexi quickly grabbed Jess’s top and threw it across the room. Jess noticed her and as soon as she had finished counting down she ran across the room to grab her top while swearing at Lexi. Jess put on her top and then sat down on the sofa laughing “you crazy bitch” she said to Lexi.
“Oh come on you enjoyed it” said Lexi laughing as well.

“Well now it’s time for your dare” said Jess now with a smirk on her face.
“Sure shoot” said Lexi looking calm.
“Okay you know that dvd I let you borrow last week” said Jess.
“Yep it’s somewhere in my room not sure where it will probably take me a minute or 2 to find why?” asked Lexi slightly puzzled.
“You have to go get it for me and bring it back but you will have to be naked the entire time” said Jess looking super smug. Lexi looked up at the ceiling and she was trying to imagine her room and where the dvd would be. After a few more seconds of thought she turned around, pulled down her shorts and threw her top to the floor and ran off to her room. Jess looked at her butt as she tried to quietly run down the hallway. As soon as Lexi was out of sight Jess quickly picked up her clothes and hid them in her food cupboard and then sat back on the sofa. Jess then looked at Lexi’s phone and quickly picked it up unlocked it and went to the photos section. Her eyes suddenly widened at what she saw.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post: