View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 01:51 PM   #25
risks

hey guys enjoy the latest chapter I may not upload tommorow which would ruin the daily upload streak so I will try but no promises
Risks

Chapter 16

It was valentines day. Jess and Lexi were chilling in the kitchen they were the only ones in the flat. “Don't worry I will be out of your hair soon and you and Daniel can bang to your heart's content” laughed Jess.
“Daniel is actually making a meal” said Lexi in a smug voice “and then we are going to bang” she joked back. Jess laughed “well I won’t be back until midnight so try to get it done by then don’t want to try and be sleeping with you two fucking all night” said Jess.
“Why you so interested in us fucking” asked Lexi raising one eye brow.
“Shut the fuck up” said Jess laughing “anyway im off have funnnn” she said as she left the kitchen. Lexi sat on the sofa on her phone for a little bit until she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door and Daniel was there she jumped at him and gave him a big kiss on the lips and they went inside the flat. Daniel put his bag on the island in the kitchen and started taking out ingredients. Lexi sat on a chair on the other side of the island “it’s like i'm watching a cooking show i'm waiting for Gordon Ramsey to walk in and start swearing at you” she said with a giggle. After some cooking by Daniel and some interesting commentary by Lexi the food was finally done. They sat on the sofa “wow this so good” said Lexi shocked “don’t act so surprised” joked Daniel.
“Well you never mentioned that you were a super chef” said Lexi.
“I wouldn’t go as far to say super chef” replied Daniel. After they finished the meal, Lexi did all the cleaning up and then they let their food settle by cuddling on the sofa for a little bit.

“Ooooh do you want your gift?” asked Lexi excitedly.
“Sure” replied Daniel excitedly.
“Ok well we need to go to my room or not depending how dirty you are” said Lexi in a cheeky voice. Daniel didn’t say anything he just raised his eyebrow. “Well your gift is role reversal for tonight you are the master and i'm your slave” she said and then she looked at him like a cute little puppy. Daniel just stood there she could tell he was taking a minute to think as he had never been in this situation and probably didn’t think he ever would be. “Ok slave, let's go to your room” he said in a confident voice. Lexi turned and started to walk to her room before she had even taken a second step he coughed. She turned around “what is it master?” she asked filled with anticipation.
“Did I say that you should be wearing clothes right now?” he said with his hands out. Lexi looked at him and slowly undressed for him to make it enjoyable for him as she removed each garment she put them in his hands. Lexi was now fully naked in the kitchen if anyone came home early she would be screwed. She looked at him eagerly she felt so vulnerable around him for the first time. “Ok now to your room” he said and as she turned he gave her a quick slap on the ass. They got into Lexi’s bedroom “where is your bag of stuff” he asked Lexi handed it to him, smiling off the bed as she knew he would ask for it. “Good job slave” he said opening the bag…

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: