View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 12:50 AM   #11
sluttymeowmeow

My hair grows quite fast. My bowl cut was looking shabby so I took myself to the barbershop as a little treat and got a flattop. Let me tell you nothing feels as good as a tightly clipped buzz with the lower bits shaved smooth. I also recorded myself on the front camera and I couldn't stop crossing and uncrossing my legs. Barbershops are also so distinctive. The smell of aftershave and it's mostly men, so I feel very humiliated going in there. I wore a faux leather flared mini skirt no panties with a red cropped tube top no bra. I wore a coat on everything because it's getting very cold here. I wore boots with a small heel. I left a giant wet spot on the barbershop chair as well. They were obviously surprised to see me in the shop and i got stared at the whole time because it was a Saturday morning. My unshaven pits were also visible. There's something about having your head clipped while somebody has a hand on your scalp it's so hot. I moaned quite a bit and moaned some more when they used a straight razor to clean me up. After my cut, I went to a coffeeshop and used my vibrator in the toilet. I sent R (my older kinky swedish lesbian hookup) a photo. She said it's a good haircut for a dyke slave like me. She said she would meet me on Sunday morning. Saturday is also my cheat day so I picked up some baked goods to eat at my place.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote