View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:09 AM   #13
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Tell us about your life away from your job also.

Describe where your staying. I have been living in a area near the red-light district itself, which gives me one studio kind of room, allowing me to have a good bed, good heating and all the other needs. There are parks and other supermarkets where I live, so it is a very good area according to me

Have you made any new friends, fuck buddies or otherwise. Yes, I have made couple of friends from the place I work, not been to many clubs as I work at night but when got the chance, I have been to few parties, smoked up and even fucked others. No one permanent thought

Are you looking to get back into the gangbang scene? Yes, I want to I guess and especially guys are very handsome here

Besides the acceptance of your profession. What else have you found different about where you live now.
I do like the liberty which is here but also the respect, which was lacking back in Spain for me, in terms of work and otherwise. There are many more parks and other things which people do, so I am also thinking of getting more fit, to help me otherwise but also at work.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote