View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 07:50 PM   #41
SubbyFoxboi

For such a blatant copy-paste dare, you can have a blatant copy-paste dare:

Next time you've got some free time and feel the need to mess, you're gonna slap on a diaper, drink 1L of water, and serve yourself some baby food. Half the baby food goes in your mouth, half of it goes down your diaper.

Wait 15 minutes after you finish your 1L of water, dress however you would like over your diaper, and head out for a nice walk. A forest trail would be ideal, but the choice is yours. As it's the summer time (assuming you're in the northern hemisphere), feel free to keep yourself cool by popping 3 ice cubes down both the front and back of your diaper before you leave the house.

After the ice cubes have COMPLETELY MELTED, you can empty both your bladder and your ass contents into your diaper. If you wanna walk further after they've melted, that's up to you. Either way, once you've voided and emptied your bladder, you may head home.

On the way home, any park benches or bus stops or any seats of any kind that you pass, you should take advantage and have a 30second break by sitting down. Need to make sure you're not over-exerting yourself.

After you get home, you can crawl around like a baby/puppy/kitty for 15 minutes, enjoying being padded with a now-full diaper before you can change.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote