Thread: Limits
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 08:44 PM   #1
iamnotme

Default Limits

This isn't really a "truth", but more of a request to start a discussion. I've been wanting to post this for a while, but just never got around to it.

This post is inspired by two dares that appeared here a while ago. The first was a face sitting game. Basically, two people take turns sitting on each others' faces with limits to what they can do for a certain amount of time, with the objective to get the other person to quit. After a while, you can increase the severity of what you are allowed to do, eventually being allowed to shit on the other person's face. There were several people that responded that they wanted very much to participate, including some that had scat play was one of their hard limits. I found it odd that someone would list that as a hard limit, then jump at the chance to play this particular game.

The second one was basically condom russian roulette. You get a six pack of condoms, poke a hole in one, then mix them up an use them in a variety of specific sex acts. This post got a warning from a mod about posting dangerous activities, but did not get deleted.

I understand that there are different levels of limits and different circumstances might change your limits. My limits with a stranger are going to be pretty vanilla, whereas my limits with "the one" might be more extreme. Full scat play is on my hard limits, but if I found the love of my life, she might be able to talk me into it with her. Also, no matter what you say, I am not going to do something I don't want, or think is a bad idea. I am not going to go try to get a one night stand pregnant, nor a girlfriend, unless we decide we are ready. Risky pregnancy play is one of my fantasies, but it is one of those fantasies that are going to stay as a fantasy.

So basically, I was hoping to hear your opinions on why some people list hard limits, then seem eager to break them, and why some people are so willing to take extreme chances at life changing experiences.
iamnotme is offline   Reply With Quote