View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:33 AM   #522
CSasha
Oracle

After a lazy morning I brought myself down to finish the remaining deepthroats held seconds. It was eye watering again, but in the end I managed to do it longer per deepthroat. I held six deepthroats for 20, 33, 40, 45, 47, and 35 seconds, counting for 10, 23, 30, 35, 37, and 29 seconds. I didn't even need big breaks between them. But my nose was running in the end.

Now, there are only 31 chastity hours left, for which I need 32 in one piece, and I am currently in the 22nd hour. So just 10 more hours staying in chastity and I completed everything. Hurray!

The holytrainer woke me up 2 or 3 times and didn't get me back to sleep well. Yes, it was pulling due to half an erection, but I had it worse and didn't need to open it. On the other hand, I know now why I dropped using it, since it is escapable at all. But, you have to try to escape first at least (pulling out with your hand). And that's something I am not tempted to do. Besides having the keys anyway.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote