View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 06:51 PM   #4
Red Rrbel

When I was in college....

One night I stayed late in a computer lab and I felt the lovely urge to be free of my clothes. It was about 10pm. The building was mostly empty. So I went into the parking lot got naked and put everything in my car. Of course I made sure to keep my keys !

I went back in by a side door and started walking through the corridors and on several floors without a care in the world. I was really excited and high on adrenaline.

When I decided to get out and go home.... Bad News !

The side door I used to get in was now locked with a chain and padlock. That's not a problem I'll just find an emergency exit... No. It wasn't that easy.

Every doors, emergency exits or not, were similarly locked !

I checked what time it was.... Oops ! it was 15 minutes past 11pm. The college regular hours we're from 7am to 11pm !!!

Panicking, I walked toward the main doors where there was a security booth.

More panicking... Many janitors (about 6 persons) were standing near the main doors and talking to each other.

The only good news was that the security guard was not around.

So I started running as fast as I could.... past the janitors... until I reached my car. I was parked almost on the other side of the building. No one followed me.

I drove home shaking badly but still totally naked. I just wanted the safety of my home.

Before that night or since, I never ran that fast !

LIKES : Showing my body. Being naked with risks of being seen. Words on my skin. I also love trying new things.
LIMITS : No kids around. No face. No pussy in pictures/videos. Nothing that will expose where I live.
GOAL : Being naked in a crowd of adults.
( Updates will be made as needed )
Red Rrbel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Red Rrbel for this post: