View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 02:33 PM   #18
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I was with someone that worked in a chiropractic office for a while too. He did use a sheet. I don't know if that is part of local standards/requirements or not. Don't know where you are and what the rules are. And I'm not sure the draping is 100% required, but if you don't, then most clients would not feel comfortable, so draping with the sheet is something they are taught. I was a guinea pig for a friend that went to massage school and she struggled with the draping and that was a big focus early on. She couldn't charge me for sessions and she had trouble getting guys as volunteers so I helped when I could. After each session I had to give her feedback, what was good and bad, what might have been better, etc. Which, with a friend, was awkward, but I do think I helped her through that process and she has been licensed for about 3-4 years now. I didn't switch to her, and she knew I wasn't going to switch. I didn't go for free massages but to help her out as she needed to get so many done a month or semester.

The rules definitely are by state in the US, I think mostly are around licensing and inappropriateness. But then I think a lot of the practices are by the place you go to in setting the environment they want to set.
Ah, yeah, a lot of practical professional courses are like that... dental hygienists also beg for volunteers to sit through multi-hour, painstakingly methodical, graded cleaning sessions a semester/quarter.

The place I got that wonderful massage was in Ohio. If I really think back about it, I think they asked if I'd prefer to be draped with a sheet or a towel, along with offering my any level of undress I felt comfortable with. I remember asking for the towel and jokingly asking if she could just not bother, so that's probably why, after it fell off a few times, she just didn't bother anymore.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote