View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 07:52 PM   #26
risks

hey guys hope you are all having a good summer here is the next chapter although it is only a small one. If you want to know when the next chapter is out as it takes me a while sometimes leave a message on the thread and I will send you a Dm to let you know - Risks

Chapter 9

Sarah and Emma were walking back to the hotel. Sarah's stomach began to rumble. “Omg we haven’t eaten all day” said Sarah.
“True but we have been preoccupied” replied Emma.

They looked around and found a cheap-looking Italian restaurant. They got seated in the corner of the restaurant and ordered 2 pizzas.
After eating a few slices of pizza Emma said “give me your shorts”
“What!?” said Sarah almost choking on the slice of pizza she was eating.
“You heard me” said Emma back.
“We are in a restaurant though” said Sarah using her eyes to signal towards the restaurant that was pretty empty. “We are in the corner and not really visible and I will give it back once you finish your pizza you only have 3 slices left” said Emma with a cheeky wink. Sarah looked around the restaurant and a little shimmy to get the shorts off and quickly handed them to Emma. Sarah felt like everyone in the room knew and she felt extra naked because she couldn’t leave. “So tell me more about the boys who saw you” said Emma trying to take Sarah's mind off it.
“What do you want to know” asked Sarah taking a huge bite out of her slice of pizza.
“Well how did it feel?” asked Emma.
“Embarrassing” said Sarah after a small pause she then said “and also kinda hot” she then giggled a little bit. “Becoming a bit of an exhibitionist then” laughed Emma giving her a small nudge on the arm. “Shut uppp” said Sarah grabbing another slice of Pizza.
“What should we do when we get back to the hotel?” asked Emma.
“We could go swimming in the pool as we haven’t checked it out and we didn’t really get to go swimming today as we had to deal with Emily” said Sarah rolling her eyes.
“Sounds like a plan” said Emma energetically. Sarah finished her last slice of pizza “okay give me my shorts” she said to Emma. Emma handed them over just as Sarah was about to shimmy to put them on she saw by the front desk the 2 boys paying for their food at the restaurant as they were leaving. One of them saw her and nudged his friend and pointed at her. Sarah froze not realising they could see her pussy. They laughed and then left. Emma quickly put her hand between Sarah’s legs “wow seemed like that got you going” she said laughing. Sarah quickly moved Emma's hand away and shimyed into her shorts. “Shut up” said Sarah annoyed.

After paying for their food they walked back to the hotel after picking up some alcohol from a nearby convenience store. They went to their room got changed into two skimpy bikinis grabbed their drinks and went down to the pool.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post: