Thread: Fiction: Fear of Humiliation
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:03 AM   #8
AnalSlave1

Chapter quatre

Liam woke up and went through his daily routine. Clothes, hygiene, food while still obeying all the rules Jessie gave him. He went to check his mail and there was a note under the door of his apartment. It read

Hey Liam, I wanted to grab some coffee to know you better. Not as a Dom and sub but normal people. Meet me at the coffee shop on 4th and 32nd at 1:00pm.

Since it was a Sunday, Liam didn’t have anything else to do. He sat around playing video games until 12:45pm and met up with Jessie. They started talking about personal life and other stuff. Liam found out that Jessie runs a couple of movie theatres in the city. He’s free to do anything he wants since the movie theatre are all run by a manager.
“So, tell me Liam. Why are you so interested in public humiliation?”
“Well, when I was 15, I went to a pool changeroom and my pants and underwear got caught on the locker and they ripped right in the crotch area so my dick was exposed to everyone. I was extremely embarrassed but for some reason, I was really turned on. Since then, I’ve tried to do more public humiliation since it turns me on a lot.”
“But why are you afraid of public humiliation?” Jessie said taking a sip of coffee.
“Well, one time, when I was doing a dare I got online in the park, I was fully naked and I was hiding behind a tree. But then, a cop walked by I got so scared that it stopped me from doing anything in public ever again.”
“Interesting.”
“So, Jessie, tell me more about why you’re into domination and public humiliation.”
“Well, when I was dating my boyfriend from 8 years ago. He asked me to humiliate him in public. So, we went to a nudist beach where he was nude but I was fully clothed. He was on all fours and I was leading him with a leash. I have been so interested in public humiliation ever since. I’ve had a couple of subs here and there but ever since I’ve been financially free, I’ve been able to do this for a lot of my spare time.”
Suddenly, there was a ring coming from Jessie’s phone.
“Excuse me, I have to take this.” 5 minutes later, Jessie came back.
“Sorry, I have to go to one of my movie theatres. Apparently, someone was caught having sex at the back of a children’s movie. The things people do, at least do it in at a PG 13 movie. I’ll see you next time slave.” Like that, Jessie left leaving Liam with the cheque, just like how a master treats his slave.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote