View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 05:28 AM   #18
sluttymeowmeow

Sorry, it's been a while. I was super busy with my thesis but I'm back now. I went to Germany for a short holiday and Berlin has the best kinky lesbian scene I have experienced in my life. I had joined a few chat groups before leaving and met up with a lot of people generally and for kinky hookups. I was there for about 3 weeks. The first hookup I experienced was with a mixed-race domina with a piss and humiliation fetish. We started chatting on a forum and met up at this lesbian play club which was more of a bar really. She was extremely tall and had both nipples pierced. She had the firmest ripe baby orange-sized tits and an athletic figure with a shorn fade and nose ring. She was super hot. We discussed our preferences at the bar and got started. I wore a bodycon short skirt and bralette top with peep toes. My ass was plugged as per her instructions before we met. I had red lipstick on. I was carrying all my toys and my electric shaver.

She took me to the toilet, pushed me up against the full length mirror and put her hand under skirt to check if I was shaved with a landing strip as she asked and had my ass plugged. I was already sticky and wet. After check and slipping a finger in she tasted my wetness on her finger and told me I really was a good paki slut. She pinned my hands on the wall besides the mirror on both sides and started kissing my neck and grinding into me. I love it when my lace covered pussy grinds on heavy rough denim. The friction really turns me on. Anybody could come in and see me being such a wanton slut. It adds to the thrill for me. She then slipped a choker necklace out of her bag and said - as long as we play together I have to wear it.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 02-14-2023 at 11:36 PM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote