View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 05:33 AM   #28
Mistress_caroline23

Quote:
Originally Posted by playful_slut View Post
This was an intense punishment! I just wanted to thank you for it in advanced before I got to the report. Also, sorry it took me this long to complete, I was unable to get to this task in a timely manner due to outside circumstances.
I put the ball gag in and set my vibrator to medium right against my clit. I could already tell this was going to be a long hour, and with only five breaks, I didn’t know how long I would last. However, as I started writing the letter out to my Master, I found my mind completely focused on how I had wronged him. With the letter being as long as it was, I started thinking of more things to say and more things to apologize for, and I realized I had done a lot to hurt my master lately and I truly deserved this punishment. Then, it was onto the candle wax. As the hot wax coated my nipples, the pain was almost enough to send me over the edge! I barely held back from cumming, at one point needing to use a few ten second breaks in a row just so I could come off the edge, but the burning wax made that very difficult. I was incredibly grateful when the hour was up and I could have a five minute break. I used the break to start pulling off some of the dried wax on my nipples, but I couldn’t get all of it by the time the break was up.
Next, onto pain. I sparked my ass cheeks with the cane, making sure each hit was nice and hard. I needed to take a small break in between each one to ensure that each hit would leave a nice welt. Then, onto the bull whip. It’s hard to use that one on myself because of how long it is, so it took a few attempts to get a good hit on my chest, but when I did it delivered a harsh bite! Then, onto my thighs. It was hard to tell which hurt worse, the flogger or the crop, but I hated having asymmetrical types of pain. I think I was able to do more damage with the flogger. Then, the bull whip on my back. Again, it took a few attempts to get it right, but when I did, it was a rough pain!
Onto the dice roll. I rolled a one, so five edges. Thanks to my stinging body, it didn’t take long for me to get to the edge. I took longer pauses between each edge than the one before to make sure I wouldn’t push myself over the edge. I wanted to cum so badly but I held back and spent the five minute break reflecting on how much I deserve this punishment.
Then onto the sucking and fucking. I wasn’t looking forward to this one, as I have a tough time with anal and my asshole is almost never used by my master. I sucked the small dildo, deepthroating it and covering it with as much of my saliva as possible to use as lube. When the five minutes were up, I moved to sit on the dildo. It was hard to get it, even being as small as it was. It took a few attempts to slide it in, and I felt so full I wasn’t even sure if I could move it. I didn’t know how I would be able to go up in size. Still, I eventually got the dildo moving, and the more I worked with it, the easier it soon became to slide it in and out of myself, though it was a very bizarre and somewhat painful sensation. The five minutes were up before I really had a chance to stretch my hole. I decided to leave the dildo in to make the transition to the next size easier.
I sucked off the medium dildo, which was much harder to deepthroat. I got a few deep throats with it, but I was gagging horribly. When those five minutes were up, I moved to insert it.
This dildo slid in place of the other, as it’s simply longer and nothing much thicker, though I had trouble getting the full length in. Still, it was easier to fuck my ass with this one.
The next dildo I could barely get my throat halfway down onto without gagging due to the girth and length. Still, I did my best, remembering this was a punishment. Inserting it was another story. I got slightly past the head of the dildo but wasn’t able to push much further than that. Moving it at all hurt but I tried to keep it moving at a slow pace so I could still fulfill my task of fucking my ass with it.
Finally, onto the largest dildo. I could only barely fit my mouth around this without gagging, it has the girth almost the size of my fist. I was gagging horribly on this one, praying for the five minutes to end while I sat on the large dildo, slowly pushing it further inside of me. Tears were pouring down my face from the pain and the gagging sensations. Finally, I moved to insert the largest dildo, and… I couldn’t. It was too much. I spent the five minutes trying to fit it in, but just as I thought I might be able to fit around the head, it was too painful and I had to take it out. I’m sorry I was unable to fully complete the punishment and will accept further punishment due to this. Thank you again for taking the time to punish me
As u failed to complete the task you will roll a dice
1. Wax on nipples 20 mins
2. 3 ruined orgasm
3. Spank you ass with a cane 30 times
4. 10 edges
5. Bull whip on back 20 hits
6. 1,4 and 5
Mistress_caroline23 is offline   Reply With Quote