View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 12:32 PM   #328
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy View Post
do you want a new pic drop dare? okay, here you go:

the next time its raining you will write following things on your body with a waterproof sharpie: "[my sc username]" on my leg so its readable"free fuck" on one cheek and "spread this invitation" on the other. Then go somewhere outside in public naked in doggy position with both hands spreading your cheeks with your face on the pic aswell as the pussy and butthole. The rain is to get you nice and wet for the pic

You will then print the hot pic 100 times (i dont care if the printing costs you some € :P its worth it) everytime you go ANYWHERE you will take some pics with you. Whenever you are at another place than your home you will leave one pic there, so it takes you a long time to finally have all 100 dropped and the guys which wanna fuck you come one at a time only family and friends houses are excluded, so if you are shopping you will leave a pic in each store somewhere or when you are at uni or so then you will drop one pic in each room you have a lession every time.

You can only stop if you dropped every single pic and if you lose or destroy a pic by accident you will print it out again but also 10 more pics so if you destroy one pic you will drop 110 at all so be careful!

Accept the challenge? or are you just a horny chicken :P
oh well okay..! when youre challenging me like that ;P
shouldnt visit too many places my friends visit often next time *-*
its raining now so ill take the pic now and print it 100 times if i got enough paint in my printer ♥

but i like that creativity haha "long time pic dropping dare" ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post: