Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 12:59 AM   #74
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 6

"Better. Are you sure? Don't you like me holding your balls?"

"Yes, I do like you holding my balls Miss Kathryn, but.... UUHHNNN." I moaned as she suddenly squeezed hard.

"NO BUTS! So I will give you what you like - I will hold your balls." Then I had a moment of relief as she changed to the other ball and squeezed it. Then she rolled it until I felt her thumb rolling across spot where the tube is attached to the testicle.

"UUHHNNN. Uunn. MMuunnhh." <Aahh> <Huff> I couldn't take much of this. I twitched and put my head down to touch the floor, tears welling up in my eyes, as she rolled and squeezed some more. "Eeennn." <Hhaaahh> I was shaking and gasping with pain, and with surprise.

"So they are my toys. You take good care of them and don't play with them in any way or you will regret it. Now get up and go and see that the kids have breakfast. Bring me toast and orange juice. Then get dressed to go for a long ride and burn off your energy."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

She had given me instructions so I got up, pulled up my pajamas, and headed for the kitchen. Breakfast is easy, and I soon had everyone sorted out, and Miss Kathryn's toast delivered.

"I will call you in a few minutes when I want my coffee."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

"Now you get ready to ride, so you can go as soon as I have the coffee."

And so I went back to put the coffee machine on, and then came back to change into cycling clothes. My balls still hurt where she had squeezed. I tried to be unobtrusive, so as not to disturb Miss Kathryn as she relaxed in bed. By the time I was ready, she was ready for her coffee so fetched it and gave it to her without a word.

<SNAP>

"Don't pout or sulk. I thought we just settled that just because I don't want to play doesn't mean I don't own you. You can be such a baby. Now cheer up or I will give you something to be unhappy about - got it? I am not in a good mood so you have to be cheerful and happy, and the kids are your responsibility today."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

"Come around behind the bed here - in case one of the kids comes to see me."

<SNAP>

"Good. At least you can do that much. Now, I have an idea." She got up and went to the little cupboard where she kept her toys. Down on my knees and elbows I couldn't see much, but the cane appeared on the floor under my face. "Lick it. End to end, make sure you pick it up enough to get your lips and tongue all around it. Full length. Make sure it is wet."

My lips could pick it up, but it was not easy to lick every inch. After a few minutes I was gasping. I looked up briefly and looked at Miss Kathryn - a mistake.

"Don't give me that insolent look. Keep licking - but now I am going to have to use it when you are finished."

Another few minutes and I was done. She glared at me as she picked up the cane. "Strip below the waist. Now kneel on the bed, bottom up. Face down in the covers and take a good mouthful. This will hurt. I want your hamstrings as tight as they can be, so the cane will . Just a few strokes to slow you down - but don't worry your tights will cover them." I felt her tap the middle of my left thigh - right on the muscle. I heard her take a breath. She started fast and hard.

<Thwzziippp> "Nnhh."
<Thwzziippp> "Nnhh."
<Thwzzooppp> "Mmhhoo."

All close together. They hurt like bloody hell. I felt her tap the right thigh, and in the next three seconds gave me three more of the same.

<Thwzziippp> "Nnwhhiiii."
<Thwwzzuuppp> "Nnaahh."
<Thwzziippp> "Nnhh."

"There. Those will give you nice bruises, I think, but mainly you will feel them as you ride. Now get dressed and get to the driveway. I will be out to check your bike computer - you have to do at least 40 kilometers before you come back."

"Haahh. Whaahii. Hhhiii." I was gasping for air as I lifted my head. "Yes Miss Kathryn."

A few minutes later I headed out. I decided I would warm up for a few minutes and then stop to stretch my legs, especially where she had caned me. The muscles protested at every turn. I love her, but this was hard. I didn't feel that I deserved any of this.

As I stretched in the park I thought about it. She was right - don't sulk or pout, just get on with it. And so I rode, wondering what kind of mood she would be in, and if I should plan an outing with the kids for the afternoon. That would give her space, and get me away from her for a few hours. It was windy, so maybe we could go fly a kite?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote