Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #68
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 2

Life was going to get better and better. That bedtime talk on Wednesday about things for Marty to be doing around the house was quite productive - his bottom still burning red probably helped him pay attention! I hope he learned a lot that will save him from further spankings - or more creative punishments. To finish the discussion I got 20 minutes with his head squeezed between my thighs. With his strong hands cupping my buns to adjust the angle he gets into me with his tongue - yeah - that was good.

The rest of the week went by very happily.

Saturday morning we woke up early - too early - so I had him go down on me again, with the promise that he would get his treat as soon as I got mine. Yeah - was it just the way he lifted and shifted me or could his tongue be getting longer?

Then I had him kneel up over me. "Let me see you pump yourself off - spray my breasts. Give it your best blast. Come on - first lean forward for me to give it a wake-up kiss." And I gave him a long slow tongue-twirling kiss right where it made him squirm the most. "Now pump it - fast and hard! Come on big boy - lets see that fire-hose blast!"

And he did! Wow! I bet he was disappointed that it was so fast, but the sound of the kids running down stairs to turn on the TV gave him every reason to hurry - grown-up playtime was almost over. "Unh aahh aaa aa aahh. Yes. Aah uuuhh."

"Good job honey. That's my big boy. Saving that all week and just for me. Ooo-eee what a mess! I can feel it running already. You better get down and lick it up, now."

He hesitated. He looked up at me. "Miss...."

"Just do it," I interrupted before he could get in trouble by refusing to do as he was told. "I said do it - so you do it." As I said that I pinched a tender spot on his bottom - sore from the day before.

He leaned down and gave a slow tentative lick. "Marty get going - I know how you can use that tongue and I want you to use it now. Don't make me start thinking of alternatives...." He looked up at me with a confused face and began licking steadily. He started in the middle where most was pooled. "Quick! Down my right side, where it's running - lick that now."

He moved over and licked along my ribs. Then to the other side. "Good boy. Let's just keep this going -- just like this. Let's not make it a serious issue that we have to deal with later...." I warned. And, I kept running my hands over his body wherever I could reach, feeling him, gripping him, I wanted to encourage him. Then he licked all around my breast - tough work, ha ha ha. When he came back to the spot between my breasts he practically had to slurp it up - he had blasted quite a load! With a few minutes of diligent work he was done.

"Come here," I said. I pulled him to me and kissed him - yes, full on the mouth. I wanted to show him that I knew what it tasted like (he must remember all those times I took it all - licked clean and swallowed!) and that it was normal.

Then it was time to get up and get the day going. "Good morning Miss Kathryn," he said, licking the odd taste on his lips. I just smirked back at him and then jumped for the shower ahead of him. He he!

We were having a normal family Saturday - one of the kids had a birthday party, the other had a game to go to, and we had the week's yard work to catch up on. Maybe tomorrow we would have a hike and visit some grandparents. Then another parent called and invited our two to join theirs for an outing to a special evening program at the museum: back by 10 p.m. Wow! The kids were excited and so were we - a night without the little darlings - so we happily fit this into our plans. At the first opportunity, Marty went beyond the winks that he had been tossing at me like snowflakes, "We'll have a hot time in the old town tonight, Miss Kathryn." I just smiled back at him, he was too excited to read the smile properly.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-09-2018 at 07:33 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote