Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 07:22 PM   #67
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 1

The usual busy family life took over from there, with few changes from what it had been before. There wasn't time for much kinky action, although Miss Kathryn did make sure to give me instructions when she could. Every evening before bed Miss Kathryn would snap her fingers to put me down with my knees and elbows on the floor. There she would tell me what she thought of my behaviour and performance for the day. On the weekend, I did not play golf - we went on a family hike with a picnic at the top of a high ridge trail. The view was great and the kids had fun. To be honest it was more fun than playing golf with the same old guys.

Tuesday night of the next week was when it got a bit different. At bedtime: <SNAP> "I'm disappointed, you have been slowing down on the daily chores - not the big stuff, but the daily habits of putting things away, where they belong, cleaning up right away, stuff like that. So in the morning, after both children are gone to school, I will give you something to help you remember what you have to do."

"Miss Kathryn...."

"No discussion unless you want me to consider it talking back to me - which will be a whole different discussion on behaviour! Now get up and get ready for bed. No pyjamas for you."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

I took a long time getting to sleep, and woke up several times having strange dreams. What did she have planned for the morning?

I woke up early and went around the house putting away anything that I could. What was she going to do?

After the kids left, she spoke sharply: "Strip! Now we don't have time for much so this will be quick." She sat on a chair that she had pulled to the middle of the room. "Get across my lap."

As she said this, I saw the hairbrush she had hidden in the waistband of her slacks. "Now, let's call this the 100 club. 20 quick smacks - 5 times. That will be about two minutes. And while you think about that hot bot all morning you can think about all the little things you can do around the house without being asked. I expect you to show the children good examples. Now reach back and give me your right hand."

I reached my right hand up behind my back, she gripped my wrist, and: <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak>. Those were so fast I could hardly believe, and spread across both cheeks.

"Aahh, aahh, aahh."

"Don't just leave things. Put them away." <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> All on one side! <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> I was squirming, trying to move. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> All on my right cheek and it is on fire - O.M.G.

"Aahh-uuhh, eeeehh, eeeehh, nneennee." <gasp> <gasp>

"You'll notice this side too." <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> When I squirmed I felt her elbow poke into my back, pinning me in place even as she twisted my wrist up behind my back. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> My feet started to flap in the air. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> Left side now on fire.

"Aahh-uuhh, <gasp> eeeehh, ooohh, <gasp> eeeehh, <gasp> eee, eennee." <gasp> <gasp>

"Hang on." I knew this would be back on the right. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> My body wanted to kick but my feet were not fully under control - they were just flapping in the air. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak>

"Eehhh, eee. Aahh-uuhh, <gasp> eeeehh, ooohh, <gasp> eeeehh, <gasp> eeeiiiee." <gasp> <gasp>

"And let's finsh lighting your arse on fire." <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> I was just shaking and vibrating as my body responded to the pain as these 20 all landed on the left.

"Eeeeehhh, eee. Eihh-uuhh, <gasp> eeeehh, ooohh, ooo, ooo, <gasp> eeeehh, <gasp> eeeiiiee." <gasp> <gasp>

"There. Now think about that as you ride to work. Get up!"

I could hardly make my butt work - the muscles were quivering from the abuse they had suffered. Slowly I was able to stand. "Thank you Miss Kathryn. Thank you for punishing me," I whimpered.

"I'm glad you remembered to thank me. Another 40 would not have felt good right now." She laughed a bit as she said that. "Now hurry off to work. We'll review specific things for you to do tonight, but it is your responsibility to know what to do."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 09-27-2018 at 12:47 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote