Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 12:12 AM   #66
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 6

As I put down the phone I felt the rush of submission through my body. Miss Kathryn was just telling me what to do - nothing fancy.

A bit later I had a pause in the flow people needing my attention, so I pulled out a pad of paper and wrote the first line. Then I put a number beside it: '1.' followed by '2.' on the next line. Then I just looked at it. When I got finished work for the day I would write the rest, it should be about two pages. I wasn't really sure what I thought, except that it would make me late getting home from work.

And so it proved. I was 45 minutes late, and Miss Kathryn and the kids had just finished eating. "You were late," she said. "We didn't know when you might get here and we were all hungry." I knew she was pushing this just to make a point, usually we would just be sitting to eat about now.

She continued, "don't you have something for me?"

"Here it is," I said. And because the children had left the room, I added quietly: "Miss Kathryn."

"Not bad," she said as she scanned the pages. "But you need to put proper headings on the pages so I know what this is and why. Try again tomorrow. This is neat and I don't see errors, so 50 lines will do," she said, clearly leaving it open for more lines if my work was not neat, tidy, and correct.

Later, at bedtime, she gathered me into her arms for a loving kiss. "I like it when you do as you are told. I like it a lot."

"I like when you tell me what to do, Miss Kathryn, even if I don't like what you tell me to do."

"I think we have the start of a beautiful new relationship," she said. "Now spoon yourself around me and hold me while we go to sleep."

I did as I was told and she was soon asleep with my arm around her, but my mind was racing as I considered the speed at which my Katie had changed to Miss Kathryn. How was this going to work out? It was a long time before I could sleep.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 09-24-2018 at 12:23 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: