Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 03:37 PM   #42
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 72 / 39

My weekend went pretty average. As written we went for a walk on Saturday and on Sunday it was planed that I continue with my nipple training. Master told me that if I perform well, I can have a nice hot bath in the evening. I could have even done it without my chastity belt.

But I got to impatient and asked on gD - the permission have been granted by "Highheelsissybitch" under the condition I fulfil a dare, given by him. Master and Mistress were furious because I asked without their notice and told me to do the dare.
I had to dress up in my red thong and red shelf bra, put toothpaste on my nipples and clamp them. I misunderstood and wiped the toothpaste before putting on my nipple chain. So, I failed and at the moment I'm waiting for my punishment for failing.

Master and Mistress told me to put on jeans, shirt and my jacket and took me for a walk. I was still wearing my sexy underwear and my nipple chain. We went for a nice walk through the woods.
When we came home the collar was put on the other way, so the ring for the leash was in my neck. The leash itself run through my legs and was connected with the chain. So I had a constant pulling on my nipples and rubbing between my legs.

In the evening I was chatting with "Master_scorpio" and told him about my failure. He gave me a short funishment - I had to undress completely, then kneel in floor with wide legs open and clamped my nipples all for ten minutes. Thank you for that.
Mistress made sure that the clamps were extra tight and while kneeling there I could smell my filthy cunt all the time. He promised me a bigger punishment during the week.

When it was time for bed Master removed my collar and washed my cunt roughly with soap and cold water before I had to wash the belt and the messy leash with warm water. Then I got put back in it and took a shower, with warm water too .

In bed Master asked me about the day and I apologized because I realized how disrespectful I had been and truly deserve a punishment for my behaviour. Master told me that he and Mistress will made sure that I "learn to love the belt".

On Monday morning Mistress edged me before I had to put on my panties. I was afraid that she would choose one of the thinner panties and was really relieved as she handed me my grey cotton panties because they are thicker.
Nevertheless they were stained when we came home, so she gave my cunt 50 good slaps through it before edging me two times. Then I was allowed to remove them and put on my belt. The rest of the day was just normal.

Today morning Mistress edged me again before putting on my panties (it was the ones with the cute flower pattern again) and edged me twice as we came home after she gave me 50 slaps again for making a mess in them. When Master came home I greeted him at the door as usual. He told me to go to the bathroom because it was time for my enema again. I lost a bit count, I guess it's the 7th.

After I got the 1 litre of lukewarm milk I got plugged and had to thank Mistress for taking so good care of me. I noticed that she start to grow a cute blonde triangle on her mons - it really fits her

She buried my face in her slit till I gasped for air and my nose, mouth and chin was covered with her wetness. After that Master ordered me to the bathroom and removed the plug. Then I got rinsed and belted again.
And now I'm heading for bed

Because I asked on gD for permission now I have to ask on gD for punishment - so feel free to PM me your tasks. I'll send a report and also put it in my blog.

Thank you

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote