Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 04:32 AM   #31
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Here my report for Friday - Day 54 / 21

When I got dressed in the morning I realized that I had no clean panties, since I forgot to wash them . All I had was the thong that Mistress bought me in January, so I placed it in the vestibule to put it on after Mistress would have removed the belt.

But Mistress refused that I'll wear this to school. This lingerie is just for special occasions. Wear something else. Sorry Mistress, I don't have any. I forgot to do the laundry. Then you should wear your your belt or go commando. I shook my head. Please, don't make me do this. Mistress slid her hand between my legs and grinned. Then we'll need to find something more fitting for this wet pet. She looked at my closet, grinned and grabbed my white swimsuit (that one that get see-through when wet). When I think about how wet you are, this should be fitting. Put it on.

It was so tight that the pad doesn't really fit in, so I put it in my warm leggings. I must confess, it felt good how smooth the swimsuit was wrapping around my body and clung to my cunt. I taped my nipples, so they wont poke trough my clothes and we went to school. Everything went well.

Till I had to go to the toilet.
Mistress smiled as I pulled down my pants because my pubes were clearly visible trough the damp piece of clothes that sticking at my cunt. But when I wanted to pull it aside so I could pee, Mistress stopped me. Oh no, you're not just pulling it aside. You wear it instead of panties, so you will pull it down like panties. But if I want to pull it down I have to undress. Tja. If you don't want to remove it, pee through it or don't pee at all. First I hesitated, but then I nod, took a deep breath and removed my sweater and shirt. I was well aware of my revealing suit as I handed my clothes to Mistress. I was a bit scared as I slowly peeled out of my swimsuit, which pulled strings of juices to my cunt.

Till I was done, the wet spot had cooled and felt kinda nice at my warm crotch as I dressed myself.
And when I had to pee again during the second break I didn't hesitate any more

When we came home my niece was already waiting, so I had no chance to undress, get belted and dress again. Mistress was positive that I had enough self control not to do something stupid, but she stayed with me to make sure

Shortly after my niece got picked up I went to the vestibule and undressed myself. The whole crotch area of my swimsuit was soaked. Just after I put on my belt Master came home.
Because it was the third week I was belted he had a present to celebrate - an anal chain with four golf-ball size beads - I was allowed to enter three of them in my ass.

Because I still have to do my enema-punishment Master removed the belt again and I got filled with 1,5 litres lukewarm milk - I never had that much before and it, so it got really hard in the end and I leaked a bit

After I released the mess and got washed Mistress lubed my ass and the beads.
The I had to push them in my ass, but to make it more challenging Master decided to make me earn every single one.

I had to drink a glass of water, edge, put one bead in and wait a minute, drink another glass of water, edge again and pull it out. Then I had to drink two glasses of water, edge and put one bead in, edge two times and put the second one in, wait two minutes, drink two glasses of water, edge two times and pull one bead out, edge again and pull the second one. Well, for the third bead you can guess.

When I put the third bead in I needed to pee so bad. Master, may I got to the toilet? If you are done with this task you may get your piss bucked. If you can't hold it during this task you will get a paddling.

I tried my best, but when pulling the second bead I just couldn't hold it any more, I was on all fours, three beads hanging from my ass and pissing myself. So I had to get the last one out kneeling in a lake of my piss, where I got my paddling too.

After I cleaned the mess and Master cleaned me I got belted again.
Because I spend most of the day without it I now have to wear it the whole weekend, without the sweet release in between. Let's see if I can handle it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: