View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 08:19 AM   #1
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Default Let’s have some ball fun

Ok been off for a while so let’s start back in slow with some busting and edging… ok and ruined orgasms

So post limits, 25 busts per post, but you can tell me how, balls tied all to one ball or the other ect.. I just have house hold stuff, object in sock, brush, shoe, (ask I might have it) you can post busts every 3 hours

Edges 3 per post, every 3 hours as well, but only 3 post per person/ day can give edges

2 ruined orgasm can be assigned per person/ day

I’ll try and check in often and keep up, I won’t be allowed to cum fully unless I’m all caught up here to motivate me to keep up, so if I’m behind on tasks the the only way I can cum is if some one lets me have a ruined orgasm

I’ll leave this open no time limits and let’s see what fun we can have

Edit, if I’m active and on I may well let people most more/ more often the 3 hour timer is so I (hopefully) don’t get too many tasks while I’m away at work and such

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534

Last edited by Kiton; 02-18-2024 at 09:43 AM.
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote