View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
RoseThornia9795

Default Tumblr Dare (Humiliating Story #1)

Sir made me create a new Tumblr, and for every 10 followers I have post a humiliating moment about myself. So here is moment #1.

--------------------------------

Too read story with pictures, click here: shyroseny.tumblr.com (Follow me for more humiliating moments.)

--------------------------------

A few years ago, I was dared to listen to a hypnosis file without knowing what it was. Before this, I had never been hypnotized or had even tried hypnosis. But I was like, SURE! What’s the worst that could happen?

I went into the hypnosis with a very positive attitude, curious to see what would happen. Would I be made to chirp like a chicken every time someone said a specific word? Would I be made to dance in my underwear when five or more people were around? Or would I be made to attack someone on command? The last thing happened that I thought would happen.

First of all, I wasn’t expecting the hypnosis to take me down as quickly as it did. I remember listening to the induction and the last thing I remember hearing was the word “four.” Then, I woke up. Nothing had happened. I felt the same. I just felt a whole lot more relaxed.

That night I went to bed as normal, wearing a tank top and stripped pajama bottoms. The next morning, humiliation and shame flooded my entire body. I had wet the bed. Me, a 20-year-old girl, had wet the bed. I hadn’t wet the bed since I was 4-years-old.

I became scared and listened to the file again, making sure not to go under. I just had to listen to see what had happened to me. Sure enough, it was a bedwetting file. And it was supposed to last for a week. Sure enough, to my great humiliation, it did.

I love the most embarrassing and humiliating dares! There is something about wearing a Diaper that makes me feel special.

I am also owned by Heckler86 so please do not ask me to be your submissive, or to domme you. I am not allowed to play with others without his explicit permission.
RoseThornia9795 is offline   Reply With Quote