View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 12:57 PM   #1
Aoife

Female 36/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

36/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hi, thanks for reading this. I'm relatively new to this space, and am looking for someone who can help me explore. I said any age and any place, but ideally, you are 30+ and are in a time zone that roughly overlaps with mine (PST, GMT-7).

What I'm looking for: I imagine it could take some time to determine if we are a good match, but ultimately I hope to find someone who is interested in partnering in an ongoing way.

Schedule and Logistics: I live with a roommate, but have my own room. I'm mostly available in the evenings (again, PST) and on weekends. I prefer to communicate via email and messaging apps (I have kik but am willing to use a different platform if you prefer it). I am willing to send pictures, but do not share my face.

About you: I am hoping to find someone who is really creative, intelligent, strict, and likes to assert control.

Limits and Likes: I'm still learning a lot about what's out there, but I find myself really turned on by ideas about female domination/male supremacy, bondage, and control (mental and physical, clothing, renaming, tasks).

I do not do anything messy, public, and I do not do vaginal insertion. I struggle with OCD, and don't like fluids. One quirk about me is that I do not remove my underwear during play, even when I am on my own. I am willing to do most things over top of my underwear. I'm not flexible on this.

If you have any questions or can think of any other details I can provide, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Thanks.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Aoife for this post: