Thread: Get dare school
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 02:16 AM   #309
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I think I'll drop by to help our poor substitute teacher control his students, since he clearly needs the help. Everyone welcome your new teacher! All reports including cat pictures will receive extra credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
Oh, you made quite a few mistakes actually teacher.
I'm sorry, are you an English teacher? I won't stand for students disrespecting our staff. As punishment, you'll be writing out the following line 10 times:

Good girl's dont question they're teachers.

I expect you'll have no trouble with it. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusSlav View Post
My lines I mess up 3 times �� I'm sorry teacher please forgive me. I Look forward to more lessons!!
Well done! I love to see hard working pupils.

For your next task, you'll be typing a paragraph about how good of a substitute teacher KittyAydy is. The catch is that you will not be allowed to delete anything you type for this paragraph (ie. if you typo, the typo stays in the final product). We aim to teach our pupils accuracy. List at least three positive points.

This will be checked by me, so don't make any mistakes, or I'll have to punish you~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
Ok I’m sorry see u with a food tray walks up to u and hugs u I’m sorry
Always a pleasure to see you, BGPD.

The next 3 times you need to use the toilet, pick one of your posts in this thread and paste it into this spelling and grammar checking tool. You'll then push down as if you're on the toilet for 3 seconds per error it brings up. No holding back, even if you end up wet or messy. No choosing the same post twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
Well umm no teachers have shown up today so I guess I'm your teacher today.
First thing... role call right? Yeah, everyone in the class please call out your name so I can make you as present.

Everyone who is still playing please post saying that you are so we can know whos still in the thread. This is also a good place to join if you wish.

Right now its time for morning exercise, quick out on the field
Roll a D6 and complete the task in till you get the same task twice in a row, then stop instead.
1)5 push ups
2)10 star jumps
3)15 squats
4)10 butt spanks
5) run on the spot for 1 minute
6) chicken dance for 30 seconds
...thats a work out right?

Now that you have your blood flowing its time for English class. *scribbles onto the whiteboard* copy that into your note books students
Hand write "i is a vere good studint, leenin l0ts!" 10 times, but if you make a mistake you must stop that line, cross it out and start a new one.

Good job class! It's lunch time now, run along and play~
Hopefully another teacher will show up soon so I can go back to being a student

Please leave a report on your tasks, hope you enjoy :3
Everyone that wants a task from me can finish our lovely substitute teacher's tasks first and report back.

As for Kitty, I would love if you continued to be a teacher with me, but either way, my task for you is to pat yourself on the head and say "I'm a good kitty.". ^_^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: