Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 11:14 AM   #20
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13

Allie and Reagan watched Julia as she lay flat, still recovering from her intense orgasm. Within a few minutes, Julia had gained her energy back however the endorphins from her horniness had faded, leaving her to feel ashamed and embarrassed about what she had just done. Now, more than ever, she was fully aware of her nakedness and felt embarrassed to be naked in front of Allie and Reagan, even though they had already seen everything many times. She felt dirty and like she had done something she was not supposed to.
“Are you ready to head back?” Reagan asked Julia.
Julia nodded, getting up from the table and covering her crotch with her hands. Her face was bright red and it was obvious that she felt awkward about what had just taken place.
“Are you okay?” Allie asked her, as they started walking down the hill.
“Yes...” Julia said. “I just feel... dirty I guess.”
“Don’t” Allie said, reassuring her. “What you just did was normal. Most girls do it, most just don’t talk about it.”
“Besides.” Reagan joined in. “All that matters is that you enjoyed it... You did enjoy it, right?
“Yes.” Julia shyly admitted
“Then there you go!” Allie said “That is all that matters.”

And with that, the girls hiked down the hill. Before too long, they ended up right where they started. The girls stopped and Reagan reached into her bag, pulling out Julia’s clothes.
“You did really good today.” Reagan said “I’m proud of you.”
Reagan handed Julia the clothes. Julia took off her shoes and put on her pants, pulling them over her pussy. Next, she pulled her shirt over her head. And just like that, she was dressed again. After being nude for so long, the feeling of clothes on her skin again almost felt unnatural, but she quickly adjusted to it as they walked towards the car.
The car ride home was silent, as Julia sat in the backseat replaying the events that had occurred today back in her head.
She felt a tickle in her pussy as she thought about her orgasm and how good it had felt.
“This is wrong.” She thought to herself. “But it felt so good. I want to do it again. I HAVE to do it again.”
The battle with herself in her head continued until they reached home.

The girls walked into the home, closing the front door behind them.
“You know the rule.” Allie said
Julia immediately knew what she was talking about, and did not argue. She quickly stripped off her clothes.
“Me and Allie have some work to do in the spare room.” Reagan said “Please try not to disturb us, if you need something I have my phone on me.”
“Okay.” Julia said, wondering what type of work she was referring to.
“We are going swimming tonight, and we have a surprise for you there.” Allie said. “Why don’t you get some rest?”
“You should take a nice warm bath.” Reagan suggested. “You can use my master bathroom, the tub is much larger! Relax and we will see you in a few hours.”

Allie and Reagan head towards the spare room, while Julia went into the master bathroom and started a warm tub. With no need to strip down any further, she got into the warm water and leaned her head back, taking in the day.
She felt at peace with everything, although she worried what else could be planned. After all, there was still a full day and a half until the weekend was over.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: