View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 10:15 AM   #10
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Act 4: Progress

Sarah was much too early at the café and almost got angry about it, because she couldn't spend much money. But fortunately she had had a great idea that sweetened her waiting time. She had inserted the vibrator at home and fixed it with a string. Normally she would have had to be careful, but this one was modeled after a real penis and therefore also had a scrotum with balls, which effectively prevented the vibrator from simply slipping inside her. For this she had to pay close attention to how she sat down, otherwise it pressed uncomfortably in her vagina.
At the café, she sat down at a table, then discreetly reached under her skirt and turned the vibrator on at the lowest setting. She had never done anything like this before, but somehow it was just right. Gentle waves rippled through her vagina and her whole body began to tingle slightly. Then she made herself comfortable and waited with pleasure. Fortunately, the seats had small skins lying on them, so the vibrator made little noise and the cafe was noisy. Not even the waitress seemed to notice anything. At least, that's what Sarah hoped.
At 5 p.m. exactly, a young woman with shoulder-length hair entered the café. The hair was partially tied back and so black that you could get lost in it. She was heavily made up, her lips strikingly red and her cheeks subtly flushed. Her eyes were darkly made up and her eye color was also very dark, almost black and insanely deep. She had a striking, yet very pleasant face, was certainly a few kilos heavier than Sarah, but likewise had a dream body with curves in exactly the right places. Her bust was pleasantly shaped and probably a C cup, Sarah thought. She was wearing a sweater over a pair of washed out jeans. When her eyes fell on Sarah, she smiled briefly and then headed straight for her.
"Hey Sarah, glad you're here." she said by way of greeting and sat down next to Sarah without being asked. "Hello... Pia?" replied Sarah hesitantly. "Is a meeting like this something new for you?" asked Pia and Sarah nodded shyly. Pia steered the conversation to innocuous topics and so the two women chatted for quite a while. Meanwhile, Sarah became more and more lively and lost her shyness. Pia was a pleasant person and her perfume smelled seductive. Sarah caught herself thinking that Pia was certainly the kind of woman with whom Sarah could imagine intimate games. But where did this thought come from so suddenly?
"I have to go to the restroom." Pia suddenly said abruptly after they had been chatting animatedly for an hour and added, "Are you coming with me?" She winked at Sarah. She would have loved to answer that she would like to be licked, she wanted an orgasm so much. Was that the reason she could imagine more with Pia? "Sure.", Sarah heard herself say and stood up. Then they headed for the restroom.
It was a completely enclosed stall with only a toilet bowl inside. However, the room was easily large enough for two people, presumably so that less mobile people would have no problems. When Sarah had entered the cubicle behind Pia, she locked the door, turned to Sarah, and then said in a firm tone, "Take off your skirt, let me see." - "But..." wanted to ward off Sarah. "I hear the vibrator. Go on, pull your skirt down." That hit Sarah like a thunderbolt. So the vibrator had been too loud after all. Her thoughts were racing. What could the waitress be thinking?
Pia brought her back to reality: "Are you worried about the other guests? No one has heard anything, I think. But if you don't pull your skirt down right now, I'm going to leave this booth and you've missed your chance. I can see that you find me attractive. And if you weren't experimental, I'm sure you wouldn't have a vibrator with you in a coffee shop." This hit Sarah like a blow. Was she really experimenting? That was just her horniness, after all. When Pia was already turning away, Sarah quickly grabbed her shoulder. "Wait. I... would like to know more. What happens when I take off my skirt?" Pia turned back to her, looked deep into her eyes, and replied, "That depends on whether I like what I see."
Sarah hurried to take off the skirt. In the process, she accidentally pulled on the panties and before she really noticed, they had already fallen to the floor with the skirt. Pia had a direct view of her vagina with the tightly tied vibrator, which was now unmistakably whirring softly. "Well, that was quick!" quipped Pia. As Sarah prepared to pull her panties back up, Pia held her tight. "No. Can the vibrator go any faster?" - "Yes." - "Turn it up." Sarah looked startled at Pia and replied in a near whisper, her cheeks flushed, "But then I'll cum."
When Pia looked questioningly, Sarah added, "I'm really enjoying being extremely aroused right now because I'm masturbating without having an orgasm." Pia looked at Sarah seriously, then replied, "I understand. I want you to put this on. Now." With those words, she pulled a strange contraption out of her purse. Sarah did not recognize it, but was immediately sure that it was probably a chastity belt. She handed it to Sarah, who looked at it with a mixture of fear and joyful anticipation. Was this the time for her to run for the hills? But Pia smelled so good. And the command-like speech made Sarah even more excited than she already was.
Without thinking much, Sarah untied the cord and removed the vibrator. She turned it off and put it in her purse. Then she took the belt and tried to understand how to put it on. Surprisingly quickly, she had the device figured out and pulled it over her hip. At the top was a metal structure that had to be fixed over the hip and then prevented the belt from being pulled out. In front of the vagina was a metal plate in which there were a few slits through which urine could run out. At the buttocks, the belt was shaped so that one could continue to use the toilet. Masturbation or even sex was out of the question with this thing.
Pia pulled a lock out of her purse and showed it to Sarah. She opened it with a key, then placed it in Sarah's hand. "You know what to do?" she asked. Without hesitation, Sarah replied, "Yes." Before the excitement of not having a vibrator could wear off and she might change her mind, she took the lock and used it to lock the belt. Pia smiled at her, threaded the key onto a chain and put it around her neck. Then she bent down and whispered in Sarah's ear, "You're mine now until I release you. The belt cannot be opened without the key. So I advise you never to talk back to me." Sarah winced. Was she really a slave now? Pia stroked her breasts briefly, causing Sarah to wince. Then she ordered, "Put your clothes back on." She then turned around, unlocked the door and walked away quickly.
Sarah huddled in fear in a corner while the door was open. Then she quickly locked it again before trying to pull her panties over her belt. She succeeded rather poorly, but that would have to do. Then she put the skirt back on. She noticed that the metal ring was so high that it was not covered by the skirt. Fear welled up in her until she remembered that she always had a spare top in her purse. This one was a little longer and after she put it on, the metal ring was somewhat hidden. That was all she could do.
When she returned to the table from the restroom, it was deserted. But a piece of paper was lying there with a phone number on it. Next to it she read, "Write me a message as soon as you get home."
subdream is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subdream for this post: