Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Fifty erotic fifty word stories
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 05:57 PM   #2
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Stories 11 - 20

He glanced over her naked form as she slept. He’d loved her, since the first time he’d laid eyes upon her five years ago. He gently stroked her hair and whispered. ‘Wake up my darling.’ She jumped in shock upon hearing his voice. ‘Who the fuck are you!’ she screamed.

His bound body was squirming before her. She removed the gag and he started to plead, begging her. He was greeted with only a laugh and a devilish smile. She took her place and quickly rammed the entire strapon length into his virgin arsehole. She loved it when they screamed.

She took her position, bent at the waist and waiting for punishment. I stood back and admired the beautiful ass. The dread when she saw my whip was exhilarating, she was totally in fear. I swung the whip hard and it cracked down beside her. I could never hurt her.

‘I can’t do that,’ I replied ‘He’s hot, but he’s a professor.’ My friend just smiled as I contemplated the idea. I couldn’t seduce my lecturer, could I? His tall muscular body and 30 year old perfect form was appealing. Jane just smiled and whispered to me ‘I dare you.’

This was a bad idea and I knew it. How far could it go, how far did I want it to go? I looked at the pictures and the demands again, so simple but effective. I can do this I told myself. I hit send and waited. Would she agree?

I’d obeyed every one of my Master’s commands but this one was entirely different. Is this what he truly wanted? Tears formed in my eyes as I contemplated my life. Such a simple order and I’d be back with him. I jumped. Together in life and now together in death.

One last task was all that stood in the way of my dreams of sisterhood. It was the sorority everyone feared and everyone respected but didn’t exist. I looked at the guy in front of me; he’d raped me and degraded me. I raised the gun and joined the sorority.

‘Quick, follow me.’ Jack whispered and led me away from the party and upstairs. I hated Christmas, always had and took every excuse to vanish. My master led me into the bedroom. ‘Merry Christmas babe.’ On the bed was a key, the key to my chastity. Finally, after three years.

He turned her on so much, her panties were soaked. Orgasm after orgasm ensued until she was totally spent, unable to continue. She regretted nothing as she felt the remote device continue to hum with her master nowhere to be seen. Suddenly it buzzed twice and stopped. He was here.

He heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. He held his breath, his heart beating hard. His hands shook slightly and he steadied them, looking at the blade in his hand. He’d waited so long for this moment, fantasized about it. She appeared naked in the doorway, ‘time to shave?’