View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 07:40 PM   #17
HornyTraveler

Part 5

I was grinning ear to ear, I was finally going to find the relief I've been desperately wanting, and by a beautiful, young girl nonetheless. My cock pointed to the sky and I gave it a couple tugs to get it rock solid then leaned back, propping myself up with my elbows in preparation for Lucy's blowjob.

“Hope you're ready for the best orgasm of your life! Im not gonna go easy on you Steph. Oh but before that..” Lucy spun the bottle and it landed on Sasha. “Your dare, Sasha, is to get naked and go along with whatever I do after im done with your brother”

Sasha looked confused but nevertheless she stood up, and removed her shirt over her head then dropped her shorts down her legs and stepped out of them leaving her in only her matching black panties and bra. Sasha unfastened her bra, letting if fall to the floor, revealing her perfect small tits. She gave her nipple a playful pinch before letting out a small giggle then switched focus to her panties. Sasha slowly pulled her panties down, drawing out the moment for what felt like an eternity, before her pretty pink pussy was on display for all to see.

“Now that that's over, it's about time you get on with your end of the dare, Lucy, I'm sure my brother's ready to burst.” Exclaimed Sasha.

Lucy didn't need any further telling as she lowered her mouth, hovering it over my penis. I could feel her warm breath tickling my cock, I shut my eyes to focus on the feeling on my shaft but that feeling was replaced by Lucy's warm and wet mouth. I opened my eyes to see my cock halfway in Lucy's mouth. I was ready to burst right now but held back with all my strength as I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Lucy's head started to bob up and down, up and down, up and down. She was starting to get into a rhythm and picked up her pace. This went on for awhile and I started to lift my hips to force me further inside her which made her gag and cough the first couple times but she quickly got used to it and was pretty much getting face fucked at this point. A string of Lucy's saliva was running down my cock and onto my leg but she kept her pace going.

The pleasure was starting to get too intense and I was nearing orgasm. Lucy was getting better as we go and started moving her tounge around my cock as her head kept going back and forth. She cupped my balls and I felt a sudden burst of pleasure.

Before I could warn Lucy, a tiny moan slipped out of my mouth and I started shooting my sticky semen into her mouth. Lucy was surprised but nevertheless, she kept her mouth wrapped tightly around my cock, waiting for me to empy the rest of my balls into her mouth. As the last few shots escaped my penis, Lucy gently sucked me, milking the last of my cum.

Lucy's head popped off my cock and she looked like chipmunk with her cheeks pushed out with a mouthful of my cum. It was quite a bizarre site, which caused Sasha to giggle, but before she knew what was coming, Lucy had moved to Sasha and spat my cum all over my sisters chest!

“Finally I can speak now, Sasha, your dare is to lay back and relax as I give you a cum massage.” Sasha did as told and layed down, giving Lucy full access to her body while Sasha and I watched excitedly.

Lucy's hands got to work and slowly massaged my cum into my sister's petite boobs then she moved down to her chest, rubbing cum all over Sasha's skin then finally, with the last bit of my cum, she started rubbing my sister's cute pussy, being careful not to get any of my cum inside. As Lucy continued rubbing my cum into Sasha's pussy, she brought one of her hands up to Sasha's mouth and pushed one of her fingers which was now coated with both mine and my sisters juices, into Sasha's mouth for her to suck clean.

Suddenly my sister's body started quivering and her voice erupted into loud screams as she was nearing orgasm. Who knew my sister was such a loud orgasmer, if it wasn't for my brothers party the whole neighbourhood would of heard her scream! Sasha opened her mouth and let two more of Lucy's cum coated fingers into her mouth, biting down on them hard to stop herself from screaming. Sasha's whole body started shaking and she instinctively started humping the air trying to force Lucy's fingers indside of her. Lucy was careful to not allow this to happen as my sister's whole pussy was coated in my cum and it would be quite dangerous if cum got inside, although I dont think Sasha was in any state to comprehend this.

As Lucy kept rubbing Sasha's pussy, a powerful orgasm hit Sasha and she screamed though Lucy's fingers. She bit down on Lucy's finger's even harder, drawing a little bit of blood from her fingers causing Lucy to wince in pain, however Lucy put up with it and left her fingers there so that my sister can enjoy her orgasm to the fullest. As my sister stopped bucking her hips and it was safe to do so, Lucy decided to give Sasha some relief by pushing her finger coated with my cum an inch into my sister's pussy and left it there while my sister's orgasm subsided.

Last edited by HornyTraveler; 11-02-2022 at 06:30 AM.
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post: