View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 11:54 AM   #10
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Yay finally time to do my own puppy dare and within the month too. It was lots of fun. Puppy did write a fun dare for himself.

So first, puppy had to be in puppy mode. So I had my collar on and plugged myself. puppy didn't remove his chastity cage since he is denied. Don't want to be tempted too. And at last some knee protection. I don't want to ruin my knees.

So first some fetching. Fetching is fun. Puppy used his latest and most colorful toy for it. it was fun as always and pretty tiring too. This puppy ended up retrieving his toy 15 times. That was good.

Next was the resting. I pushed my two big pillows together and put on the music. Puppy was smart and had the page already loaded so the music started almost directly.And there was a lot of barking in it. it was loads of fun. Just barking and some more with the music. The music was also very happy, that made me even happier too. So happy puppy forgot his strokes during resting and did them after the music went down. It felt like puppy was even edging whilst rubbing his cage with his paw 15 times.

Then it was time for some water out of a deep plate. The water tasted good, even better when out of a plate and only allowed to use you mouth. Ofcourse I had to push the plate a bit sideways to drink all the water. And the need to pee already began.

Now it was time for some misschief. Chewing on the shoes. The taste wasn't really there unfortunately, but the shoe itself was a bit flexible, puppy likes that and chewed on it lightly. Don't wanna damage those shoes.

Then it was off to the washing bag (don't have a bin, and the bag works perfect and is designed for it. on the top the was some underwear. It was freshly removed not more than half an hour ago. Grabbed it with my mouth and brought it to my big pillows. Puppy chewed and licked on the underwear for some time. it smelled nice .

(left left his spot a bit messy)

Then it was time for a bathroom break. Had to go to the shower, but that is through the hallway where housemates can come too. So puppy removed his knee protection and put on his brathrobe. It is hard to put it on with my mittens still on, but funny too. Under my bathrobe I was still naked, but it hides enough for now.

Luckily noone saw me and puppy went into the shower and peed. Due to his cage, some of puppy his pee went everywhere instead of a straight line. So some even landed on his leg etc. Then it was time to quickly clean, don't want the pee laying around. Grabbed the showerhead and turned the water on. Those mittens really are a handicap and that is great. After cleaning i went back and luckily noone saw me. I was barking also everytime I went through a doorway which would be at least 10 times total.

once I was back puppy layed on his pillows again and relaxed by chewing on his toy. This silly puppy also put the underwear above his head so he could smell some more. Puppy likes it very much too. What is there to hate, there is lots of fun. After relaxing for some minutes it was time to get up and write my report of having so much fun.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Last edited by Pariahterror; 08-30-2018 at 02:30 PM.
Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote