View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 09:24 AM   #77
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by degrademeplease View Post
This is hot! I loved reading this report
Thank you thank you! I hope to have more things to report on soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Greet your bf fully naked kneeling with your knees spread wider with a vibrator or dildo in your pussy, a collar in your mouth and your hands behind your back.

I did this last night! He was coming home really late. So I knew there was a chance he wouldn't want anything to do with me and just go to sleep. But I prepped myself for his entry anyway. It felt old fashioned and slutty to be preparing myself for my man to return home. When he came in he saw me, ripped the dildo out of my pussy. Briefly looked at the note but then just started fucking me. He felt I was being too loud so he grabbed my panties crotch side to tongue and shoved them in as a gag. In that moment I felt so great film to be of service and felt I was being properly used. During a conversation after he mentioned he had meant to cover my face in his gift but I got greedy and caught up in the moment and swallowed it all on accident. I bent over his lap for my spanking and I felt like a naughty little girl. I love whenever I feel inferior to him. I still stood in the corner but without the cum on my face, just in my belly. I had only orgasmed twice at this point so I was still a breathless whore. He had to kept scolding me to not finger myself. Thanks for the task and I'd like to try again soon where I get to sit around with cum on my face.

Before assuming the position write a note to him telling him that you understand that your position is to serve his sexual needs and you can only be happy if he is satisfied. Ask him to collar you and then cum or your face; after cum he is to spank you 50 times and then send you to corner time for 20 minutes with you cum covered face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Do you have or can get a mini van?
I'm sorry but there is no way to obtain a mini van for me rn
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples

Last edited by Bebe_Gurl; 10-07-2017 at 09:26 AM. Reason: I messed up the quotes bigtime
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote