View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 07:24 PM   #27
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Edge, in a quiet part of the library,with your leggings and panties round your knees.

Then drink 500ml.

Enjoy!

R.
Thankyou.

After I left the cafe with my butt plug in I went to the library.

This one was pretty crazy to do, such a huge turn on.

Luckily since it was a weekend, the library was fairly empty.

I found a spot among the shelves on the third floor and pulled my tights and panties down to my knees. I had the plug in my ass.

I just hoped that no one would see me as I would have no explanation for my situation. I was beyond turned on just standing in that position with my pants around my knees xx

I edged as hard and fast as I could and then literally spanked my pussy once to cut down the need to cum. I pulled my pants up and sat down on a chair pretending to read for some time as I was too turned on to even move.

I realized that I had a tiny wet spot on my tights, it wasn't that bad but it still made me feel very naughty to walk around with it until it dried up

Then I bought a 500 ml water bottle from the library canteen and spent 10 mins finishing it slowly.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: .
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote