View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 09:00 AM   #311
rhl
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
I really would like to try this. Possibly tied naked to a tree and whipped with a branch
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Maybe not, but I have a fantasy where I'm tied down on hands and knees. Men then flip a coin. Heads I give them a blow job, tails, they teen my ass. Ocaisionly I'm made to rim a butt hole
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I would have said no, but have recently bought a kick able device with the intention of giving someone control of the key
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Shopping yes, I'll let you choose the outfit. Yesterday, dressed as a male wearing leggings I purchased 4 individual bralettes a cute ruffle top
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
As a guy, no I would not go out with pants that would fall down. However while shopping I do like wearing skirts and yes I have been without panties.
Did I bend down? You ask? When entering the store, eI set the timer for 10 minutes. Timer went off, I dropped something right then, bent down, without bending kegs. Tester timer and with next drop I stooped down. So first with first drop my AAA was exposed, second drop only my bits. Timer went off, without hesitation or checking around, I dropped an item and picked it up.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Yes, prefer to do it outside. Here again, having a timer to say when, is the best way. And yes someone once stopped to watch the wetness spread. This was a dare and the darer was watching to make sure I didn't hide anything
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
I have done a golden shower, but really want to drink someone's pee.
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
No, not direct, but if you want to whip my front, go ahead
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes, as long as there are limits. I would love to clean a house while naked. For a week, yes I'll live with them, serve them, bath them, they can use me, but I want to be paid.
10 Would you drive naked?
I never thought I would, but recently that not only changed, and it was fun
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Love doing this, but I've never been naked at the local nude beach
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
They already are. Atcleastc1 nude and several public cross dressing and diaper ohotos
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
I haven't yet
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Doesn't excite me, but I would let you decide how risky of an outfit to wear.
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes, and if I can have a say on where, I'll get naked. First time I got fully naked was in public at the age of 8. And yes it turned me on, he dared me and I was excited to do it for him. I would get just as excited to perform for you today.
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?:
[B]One summer night, I put on a dress without panties. This dress has a zipper front. This was a board walk and any time I passed a group of people the zipper got pulled down a little. While I ended up having the zipper totally undone and walked across the parking lot, I felt I cheated because I could decide how much to pull zipper.
I have a white blouse with many buttons. The blouse is long enough to cover my ass. This and thigh high stockings. Pair of scissors, handcuffs. With every passing person, snip a button, after all buttons snipped. With the next person hands get cuffed in back of me. Of course the key is will be on the front seat of the car. /B]
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
They do wear a tight panties, and I want to know who can do this for me.
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
No
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Dang, sounds fun
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Why not? Every day someone gets paid to do this.